Pt.11: I Can't Take It

I'm going to end this book soon. Don't worry, this book will have a sequel.
~
Today was the day Namjoon could finally go home. He got up really early just to get ready for the day. He looked at himself in the mirror and made sure his hair was perfect.

 He looked at himself in the mirror and made sure his hair was perfect

He smiled before getting all of his stuff together. He made sure his stuff was in his suitcase, made sure everything was in his bag.

He nodded once everything was where it was suppose to be. He grabbed the room key and got all of his stuff before walking out the door with his stuff.

-
He saw his boss and the president waiting on him. They smiled and waved at him. He waved with a smile on his face and walked over to them.

"They are going to take our stuff to the jet as we go to the meeting. If you will, just give your stuff to the lady over there." His boss pointed. He looked over to see her waving and he nodded before walking over to her.

After he gave his stuff, he dusted himself and clapped his hands together.

"Let's go." They nod and head to the SUV.

-
Jin was making breakfast as the boys got ready for school. He didn't tell the boys about their father getting them, he wanted it to be a surprise.

Y/n was making cute spit bubbles as she tried to talk with Jungkook, who giggled and did the same. Jin smiles and went over to them to clean up their faces. (Am I the only one who recognized that it went from 1st POV to 3rd?)

"Kids! Hurry up and come eat! I need to get you guys to school in 20 minutes!" Jin yelled. He made their plates as he heard feet hitting the floor and running in. Shoes would sometimes screech when they ran, but it wasn't an issue.

Jin set their plates out on the kitchen table as they dug in and ate. He gave them all something to drink as he fixed himself a plate to eat when he got back.

He started to clean the kitchen as they ate their food.

"Has Appa called you?" Taehyung asked. Jin smiles and nodded.

"He called right after you all went to bed. He said he loved you guys and can't wait to see you guys." Jimin pouted as he ate his food.

"When will he be back?" Jin chuckled and went over to kiss his forehead.

"Soon baby, real soon." He smiled and went back to the kitchen to finish up.

After they finished, they went to their cubbies to put on their shoes and grab their backpacks. Jin grabbed the babies and started to walk to the car.

He put them into their car seats and strapped them in. Jungkook wasn't the one to like car seats. He would pout the whole time, his eyes would also be very glossy, like he was going to cry, but never did.

They listened to music in the car as Jin drove them to school. He will be honest, he put on some makeup to hide his dark circles around his eyes. He was just so tried for staying up that much.