Pt.12: Offical Kiss

Jin laid one bed with Namjoon as he was fast asleep. Jin couldn't go to sleep, thinking so much about what happened that day. He really couldn't sleep for one reason...

The kiss.

Jin sighed, but loved the fact that he had his best friend back, his cuddle buddy, his one love... his one love...

Jin was really confused. Did he want this? Was his mind tricking him? He was all over the place. His back was against Namjoon's chest as he wrapped his arms around his waist, sleeping like a baby.

Jin smiled and closed his eyes, waiting for tomorrow to come.

-
"MOMMY!" Taehyung screamed, making Jin jump out of his skin. He was making breakfast in the kitchen while Namjoon was in their personal gym, which was outside.

He turned to the boy that had a big smile on his face.

"Taehyung! We don't yell unless the house is on fire or there's a killer in the house!" Jin scolds, making Taehyung pout.

"Sorry Mommy, but you have to come here!" He grabs Jin's hand and runs to the babies' room. They go in to see Jimin holding y/n and Hoseok holding Jungkook. Jin looked confused at the boys. Yoongi was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed, a grin on his face.

"What is it?" Jin looked at all of them, not understanding what was happening. Jimin smiled happily, his eyes very bubbly.

"Oppa!" Y/n shouts cheerfully, spit flying a little. Jin widened his eyes and gasped as he looked at her.

"Oh my gosh! She said her first word! Namjoon!!! Get in here!!!" Jin shouts, forgetting what he told Taehyung a while ago.

He came running in with only basketball shorts on, making him blush. He looked around the room, his hair a little bit messy, his abs on show.

"What's wrong? What did you guys do?" Namjoon says.

"Look Daddy! Y/n said her first words!" Jimin squeals. He lifts her up and smiles.

"Oppa!" She squeals. Namjoon gasps and picks her up, lifting her in the air.

"Our baby girl said her first words!" He bounced her up and down in the air, making her giggle.

"Tata..." Jungkook mumbles. Taehyung looks at him and widens his eyes. Jungkook had a cute pout on his face and glossy eyes as he felt left out. Jin and Namjoon widened their eyes even more.

"Jungkook just said his first words....HE JUST SAID HIS FIRST WORDS!!!" Jin got really excited and jumped in joy. Yoongi smiled as he watched the parents get excited. Jimin walks over to his side and Yoongi bends over.

"Were they like this with us?" Yoongi chuckled and nods.

"Yup, they were." Yoongi felt a tug at his heart, wishing that was the same for him. He already learned his first word before he met them. He was 3 when they got him, but he never regretted coming here.

-
Namjoon was putting on a nice white button shirt with some black pants. He had on nice shoes that he would wear for work. His hair was move over to the right side and slicked down.

Jin came in from making dinner. He called for Namjoon, but he didn't respond. When he saw him, he couldn't help but blush. Namjoon saw him through the full body mirror and chuckled, turning around as he fixed one of his buttons.

"Well, aren't you going to get ready?" He grinned. Jin blushed, not knowing what he meant.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked, making Namjoon chuckled. Just then, the doorbell rang. Namjoon put his hands on Jin's shoulders and smiled.

"Go get ready." He nods and goes into the bathroom while Namjoon leaves the room.

He goes to the front door to see his mother at the door with a smile on her face.

"Hellos sweetheart." She came inside before he shut the door with a simple smile on his face.

"I can't believe my son is actually going on a date with the one he loves, so cute." Namjoon rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Please mother, I've already flustered Jin." She chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

"I see Jin already fixed dinner. Hi sweeties." She waves to the boys that were at the dinner table. They widened their eyes and smiled.

"Hi grandma!"

"Oh silly gooses, don't fall with food in your mouths." She chuckled with delite and smiled.

"I-I'm ready." Jin stuttered. He came in with a blush covering his face. Namjoon smiles and walked over to him, holding his waist.

"Now you 2 love birds go on, I've got the kids." Taehyung looks over at Namjoon's mom.

"Where are they going?"

"On a date sweetie." He makes an 'o' shape with his mouth and nods.

-
They enjoyed their date a lot. Namjoon took him to a nice restaurant that his boss said was amazing, which it really was. He took Jin to pretty places to take pictures, since he knew how Jin loved to take pictures.

They ended their date night at a park under cherry blossom trees. They stopped in the middle of the walkway and looked at each other. Jin was holding a rose Namjoon got him as they walked around.

"So this ends the night huh?" Namjoon chuckles, seeing Jin blush.

"I kind of don't want it to end." Jin says, almost a whisper. Namjoon smiled and held onto right cheek, making Jin look at him.

He slowly started to get closer to his face, his eyes closing as he was only an inch away. Soon, their lips touched softly, sending Jin into euphoria. He closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around his neck, deepening the sweet, loving kiss.

They looked like they were from a movie as the wind blew flowers around them and blew their jackets and hair.

They soon pulled away to look into each other's eyes and smile.

"Jin," Namjoon grabs his hands and looks at them, then back at the said male.

"Ever since you and me started to take care of the boys, I started to get this...feeling." He chuckled a little.

"It made me realize, what if we did this together? Not as friends, but as a couple? It would make more since, and I would really love to do it with someone who I also love." Jin looked into his eyes as his started to get glassy. He giggled a little and looked down for a minute before looking back into his eyes.

"I would love to Kim Namjoon." Namjoon smiled and kissed him again, this time, making it the official kiss.