Pt.14: Mom, Dad...STAY AWAY!!!

It was normal peaceful day at the Bangtan House I should say. Namjoon was on the couch with his lovely boyfriend as they watched their kids playing on the floor with the babies, which was cute.

The babies had on matching outfits, which everyone adored on them because after so long, they were finally able to wear them.

"Y/n, what is this color?" Hoseok showed her a blue donut shaped toy. She giggled and looked into his eyes with her wide, doe ones.

"Bue!" He smiles and nodded before grabbing another object and doing it again. Jimin was right behind her to make sure as she sat criss crossed, she didn't fall backwards.

Yoongi and Taehyung were trying to teach Jungkook colors as well, but in a different way. Taehyung held an apple in his hand as Jungkook looked at it with wide, innocent doe eyes.

"Ok Kookie, what color is this?" Jungkook tilted his head a little as he examined the Apple.

"B-bapple?" Jin chuckled as he watched Jungkook try to say Apple.

"I think this is what we get for letting them watch the minions after they started speaking." Namjoon says, holding Jin by his waist. He lays his head on his chest and hums.

"You think so?" The older chuckles and kisses his forehead.

"I know so."

-
Jin was cleaning the kitchen after they had lunch. Namjoon decided to take the kids over to his sister's house for the day to play with her, since she loved them so much.

Jin chuckled and shook his head, remembering how the babies just clapped their hands every time one of them fed them their food.

As he put the last dish in the dishwasher, he heard the doorbell go off. He made a questioned look before putting his towel down after drying his hand and closed the dishwasher, not forgetting to start it.

He walked over to the front door to see people he never wanted to see.

"Mom, Dad." They shoved through, not carry that this was his house, not theirs.

"Let's get this straight son, you are coming over to live with us and that's finale. Pack your things and come on." His father demanded, but to his surprise, Jin shook his head.

"You can't take me away from my own home. I'm an adult now. YOU DON'T GET TO CONTROL ME!!!!" He shouts, earning a slap from his mother.

"Shut the fuck up and get to packing." With that, they went to the car. Jin fell to his knees crying. What was he thinking? He can lock the doors and windows, call the police, anything but go...

...but why does he feel like he should go?

Why does he feel like this is the right choice? He sighed as tears continued to fall from his cheeks. He tried to wipe them, but it never stopped.