Pt.4: Here she is (part 1)

Jimin's p.o.v

1 week later

I'm so excited! Today is the day we get to get the house and get a sister! I could just scream! I hop out of my bed and go to emmoa and appa's room. I see them in the bed sleeping still, but I still go in. "APPA, EMMOA, TODAYS THE DAY!!!" I jump on the bed and scare them half to death. "Well my goodness Jimin," appa chuckles, "good morning." He grabs me and hugs me. Emmoa joins in the hug and then gets up. "Do you want to come with us today to get the baby?" Appa asked me and I nodded my head very fast. "Of course our little chim chim does." Emmoa comes up to me and gives me a kiss. Appa picks me up as he gets up from the bed and takes me to the living room.

He goes over to the coffee machine and starts to make coffee. "When did you wake up this morning?" "Oh I woke up 30 minutes ago." Appa chuckles and shakes his head. "My little boy, how about you go find some descent clothes and come show me what they look like?" He puts me down and I run to my room.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I was asleep, when I heard footsteps running down the hall. That has to be Jimin, so I woke up and stretched. When I got out of the bed, I opened the door to see Jimin running to his room. I smile and walk to his room.

I look at him and see he's getting some clothes. "You must have a lot of energy." I say to Jimin, causing him to turn around and let me see his cute smile. "Me, Appa, and Emmoa are going to get sissy! Are you excited?" I nod, but remember the conversation me and hoseok had yesterday. I don't want to lose our connection. "Jimin, can I ask you something?" He stopped getting clothes and looked at me.

"You can tell me anything hyung." He smiled and I looked at him. "When this new sister comes, will you be so attached to her?" Jimin shakes his head. "I mean, I might for a few days, but that's because I want to show her how much I love her." I sigh and nod. "Is there something wrong hyung?" I shake my head and leave his room.

Jin's p.o.v

After I got out of the shower, I changed into some very comfortable clothes, but good enough clothes for when I go to the adoption center. When I come out of the bedroom. I see Namjoon making coffee and Jimin showing him his outfit.

"Do you think Emmoa will like this on me?" Jimin ask Namjoon

"Do you think Emmoa will like this on me?" Jimin ask Namjoon. "I think it will look amazing on you." I say to Jimin as I walk into the kitchen. Jimin runs up to me and hugs me. "Morning Emmoa!" I lift him up and kiss him on his cheek. "Morning Jimin." I put him down and he went to his room to change.

I sit down and Namjoon gives me a coffee cup. "Thanks." I say to him, then taking a sip of it. "You're welcome." He smiles his dimple smile and sits next to me. "My parents called while you were in the back. They said they paid for the new house and they will be coming by today and they will be moving all of the furniture while we go get the baby." I sigh and he rubs my back. "That's so much. How are they able to do this?" Namjoon shrugs.