Epilogue

2 years later

The twins were 2 years old now. Yoongi was 13, Hoseok was 12, and Jimin and Taehyung were 8. Jin and Namjoon were officially a couple and had a lot of support from loved ones.

Jin has his mother, his sister Jisoo, and his brother Jinyoung by his side. His father was sentenced to 10 years for harassment, sexual assault, and acts intended to cause injury.

Jin would have flashback of his childhood and what his father did to him, which made him shake in fear and scare his loved ones. So he had to go to a therapist for it, but it was worth it.

He one night went to his mother crying after he had flashbacks of what his father did to her instead of him, and he felt so bad.

Namjoon was now a very successful man in Seoul, in fact, known all around South Korea for their technology. It helped them to get a better house for the little ones, so now they all had their own rooms.

Yoongi was going to graduate middle school soon. He was in his last month of 8th grade and was pretty smart. He had a lot of Honors classes like Language Arts, Math, and Science, but sadly not World History, it wasn't his thing. He even was apart of music and had a private piano class.

Hoseok was in the 7th grade. He was also smart, just like his Hyung, but only had Honors in Math and  World History. He was very social and was on the soccer team at his school.

Jimin was in the 3rd grade with Taehyung. He was known for his sweet and kind personality. He gained a lot of attention from teacher as he would help them whenever he was sent to go do something and found himself doing another thing. He was like Hoseok and also joined the soccer team at his school, because when Hoseok needed to practice, he would do it with him and he wanted to try.

Taehyung was in the same grade as Jimin. Though Jimin was popular, Taehyung was even more popular for many reasons, one being his kindness, but also his creativity. He helped the art teacher with a big project and got a metal for it. He joined the baseball team at his school. He wanted to join the football team, but had to wait until he was in 6th grade.

Y/n was now able to walk with ease...well not really, but she had the hang of it better than Jungkook. She started to have a lot of manners when they went to places, even if it didn't come out right, she tried. She made a friend or 2 when she went to parties or was babysat by a friend of her parents.

Jungkook was definitely known as the bunny boy in the family. Every time he smiled, no one couldn't help but cooe. Now even though his sister could walk better than him, he had it in the bag. Though he would have his moments where he would have to stop because he was fixing to fall, but then would go back to walking. His curious little personality made him dazzle. Not only that, but the way him and y/n always played with each other and took care of each other was too cute.

-
They were currently at the park. Jin and Namjoon were on a picnic blanket as they watched the kids run around, the toddlers waddling and giggling.

Jin smiles as he laid his head back on Namjoon's chest and looked at him.

"This is the life right here." His husband chuckled and looked at him.

"You think so?" Jin hummed before nodding.

"I know so." Namjoon chuckled again before kissing his forehead.

"Mommy?" Y/n asked, waddling over in her cute outfit that matched Jungkook's.

"Yes sweetie?" Jin smiles as she fell into his lap and smiled at him.

"When is Nana coming over?" She pouted cutely, making her parents cooe.

"She should be here any minute. Who knows?" He gasped with wide eyes.

"Maybe Auntie Jisoo, Auntie JiJi, and Uncle Jinyoung will join us." She gasped and put her hands on her chubby cheeks.

"Weally?" He nodded and she squealed, getting up before running to Jungkook.

"Kookie! Our Aunties and Uncle might be coming!" Jin laughed and hit his leg, Namjoon chuckling and shaking his head.

"If she was our actual child, she would definitely be you."

"Why me?" Jin pouted.

"Because you would do the exact same thing." Jin rolled his eyes and continued to watch the kids.

-
"Guys! Guess who's here?" Jin shouts. The kids all turn to look over and see their aunts and uncle, even their grandparents. They cheered excitedly and ran to them, Y/n and Jungkook running with their hands locked together.

"Oh my gosh you guys, you at all of you!" Namjoon's mother said, pinching some of their cheeks.

"I can't believe you guys are growing up in front of us this fast! I might cry." Jin's mother says, wiping the invisible tears. The kids laughed as they saw their aunts and uncle roll their eyes.

"Mind you emotional grandparents kiddos." Jinyoung says, holding his girlfriend's hand as she held a kid in her arm. Y/n gasped and ran over to them.

"His Mrs. Ellie! Hi Bae!" The little girl in Ellie's arm giggled and waved happily. Ellie put her down before the 2 hugged each other, earning awes from all of the adults.

"My my, the last time I saw these chitlins, they were just babies." Namjoon's father said, sitting down on the blanket. Jungkook waddled over to him with his bunny smiled and made grabby hands as he got closer, which made Namjoon's father smiled and grab him and put him in his lap.

"Still single sisters?" Namjoon says, earning shoes to his faces.

"Yah! Don't hit daddy in the face. That mean!" Y/n pouts, crossing her arms at Jisoo and Ji. They held their hands in surrender.

-
The day was definitely a moment to remember. Everyone connecting with each other happily. The kids went back to playing for a while before eating and talking with the adults.

Jin was at peace with himself, not feeling uneasy or feeling a sudden flashback coming. No, he was in the arms of his love and had the sight of his family with him.

He couldn't ask for anything else. His was truly in love. But one thing he will say. And that is:

Nothing will get in the way...

...Of his Family Change.

The End

~
OMG YOU GUYS!!!! We finished the book! I can't wait to hopefully make a sequel to this book, but it won't be now since I have a lot of other books to work on, but I will hopefully make another book.

Love you guys!