Pt.10 Should I Do This?

Jin sighs as he sits up from the couch. He sees all of the boys were not there. He widens his eyes and looks around.

"Oh Jin, good, you're awake." Jin jumped and turned around to look at the owner of the voice. He sighed once he saw it was his sister. He grabbed his heart and tried to breath.

"My gosh! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Jisoo rolls her eyes and walks over to the couch.

"You're so dramatic." He sighs and leans back on the couch.

"I have my reasons." She chuckles and leans on the couch with him.

"Jinyoung took them to school, so don't worry, and I also fed and changed the twins." She sighed in victory and put her arms behind her head.

"You're welcome." Jin rolled his eyes and stood up.

"I need to do something today, but I just don't know. Usually me and Namjoon would go somewhere together and do something." Jisoo looks at him.

"You 2 do things together? As in...couple like?" She raised her eyebrows up and down as Jin widened his eyes.

"No! We are not a couple! We are just friends!" Jisoo groans and falls back on the couch.

"You 2 really need to get together. You would make the best couple, especially since you have all of these angels." She drinks out of a random cup and starts coughing before she put it back.

"Watered down. Yuck." Jin rolled his eyes and walked to his room to get dressed.

-
After the day went by, Jin and Jisoo did a lot together. They went shopping at the mall, went to a few other places, and talked a lot, and I mean a lot.

Jin was currently in bed since it was night time. The kids were home and in bed. Jin tossed and turned in bed.

He missed Namjoon. Ever since they got the kids, they slept together, only so the kids won't suspect anything. The only ones that didn't know that they weren't their parents were Yoongi and Hoseok. They were about 2 or 3 when they got them.

Namjoon would usually snuggle with Jin. His big muscled arms would hold him and make him feel safe.

Jin loved that about Namjoon. He always wanted to make sure Jin was comfortable and felt safe. He loved when he heard Namjoon snore. It was kind of funny.

Jin tossed and turned violently. He suddenly stopped and looked at the ceiling. He groaned and put a pillow over his face.

He wanted to talk to Namjoon, because for him, it was about 3 o'clock for him, while it was 10 for them.

He picked up his phone and opened it, then opened the phone app and stared at the favorites. He sighed and continued to stare.

"Should I do this? Should I really call him? He could be in a meeting. Or, he could've found a lady he actually liked. Or-" Jin was cut off by the sound of his phone.

He widened his eyes when he saw it was him. He didn't waste time and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Oh, did I wake you? I'm sorry."

"Oh don't worry, I've been awake." Jin laughed awkwardly.

"It's just that...I miss my teddy bear." Jin widened his eyes. He knew that he was tired, BUT NOT THIS TIRED. He was relieved when he heard chuckling in the phone.

It was Namjoon's deep, smooth chuckle.

"If I'm honest, I miss mine too." Jin blushed.

"Can we stay on the phone for a bit...please?" Namjoon chuckled.

"Of course Jinnie Bear." Jin couldn't believe Namjoon was talking to him like this, it was weird.

-
They were on the phone for about an hour, which Jin loved. He missed his voice a ton. Once he had to get off the phone, Jin understood since he started to get tired.

He turned off his phone and finally, fell asleep.

-
Namjoon sighed as he hung up. He wanted to talk to Jin longer. There was something holding him back though. He didn't have to do anything. The meeting wasn't until tomorrow and then he would head home.

He heard about the Coronavirus going around and he wanted to make sure his family was ok. (Yes I wanted to add the Coronavirus. 😂 😉)

He called Jin to make sure and was glad they were fine. He heard how distressed Jin was and didn't want to leave the phone.

After being on it for a while, he heard Jin cheer up and start to get tired. Honestly, he missed Jin the most. He didn't have someone to wrap his arms around.

As he sat outside, typing on his laptop as he drank a smoothie, his boss came over to him with a smile.

"Hey man! Was that Jin on the phone?" Namjoon nodded.

"It's about 11 pm over there."

"Doesn't he need sleep after having all of those kids to watch?"

"His sister was over all day." His boss nodded and sat down in front of him.

"Joon, tomorrow's a big day. You ready for it?" Namjoon nodded with a sigh. He closed his laptop and finished his drink.

"As I give my speech, I'm going to think of my kiddos that are waiting on me at home. Tomorrow's Friday for them, so if we get there at the exact time we planned, I'm going to pick them up at school." The boss nodded and thanked the lady that gave him his drink.

"What if we don't?"

"Don't worry about that. I've already told Jin I'm going to. I told him if I couldn't, then would let him know." He nodded again.

"Welp, I have to get a few things done. I will see you tomorrow." Namjoon says, getting up as his chair makes a screeching sound since it was metal on concrete. His boss nodded and waved goodbye.