Pt.6 Oh lordy

Jin's p.o.v

After having the twins around, the family finally felt complete. I didn't think anything could get any better, in fact, I didn't think anything bad was going to happen. Well, I was wrong.

The twins were turning 5 months old, which means they were growing their teeth. Everyday they would be asleep as the boys went to school and Namjoon went to work and I stayed at home. One day Jungkook started crying.

I stopped doing what I was doing and walked to the babies' room. "Awww, what's wrong sweetie?" Jungkook continued to cry as I picked him up. I looked in his mouth and saw his two top teeth growing. "Oh sweetie, you're teething. Oh I know this is going to hurt," I put Jungkook on my shoulder and pat his back, "when you grow in your teeth, it'll hurt for a while, but once you're about 1, it won't hurt as bad." I sway back and forth, trying to calm him down.

Y/n started her teething 2 days ago, and everyone helped and got her to calm down.

"Are you and your sister trying to have a teething challenge to see who grows all their teeth first, huh?" I start to bounce him up and down in my hands and he giggles his sweet giggle.

I put him back in his crib and smiled. "You're such a good boy, or shoot, I mean, n-not like a dog, uh..." Jungkook starts to laugh at me and I glare at him. "Ok ok fine. You win on the awkward conversation." Jungkook keeps on smiling and I can't help but smile back. "Emmoa loves you!" I go up to his face and kiss his forehead before leaving the room.

I started to get busier after the boys started to go back to school and Namjoon went back to work. I have to admit, I miss them, at least during the day. When they come home in the afternoon, I can't help but have Jimin and Taehyung run up to me when I pick them up. It makes me so happy to see them coming with me after their hard work on education and me cleaning the house and to also make sure the twins are healthy and happy.

Today was Wednesday and I wanted to do something other than staying at the house. I got so use to the house that I forgot a little what outside looked like. I call Namjoon's mom and asked her to watch the kids, which she obviously said yes.

I got ready to see my siblings for lunch since I haven't seen them in what feels like decades. I put on my outfit and look at myself in the mirror.

 I put on my outfit and look at myself in the mirror

"Ok, time to go. Let me see-" once I was fixing to call Namjoon's mom, I heard the doorbell ring.

I walk up to the front door and I could see his mom through the glass door. I open the door and smile.

"Well look who looks so handsome!" She pinches my cheeks, then hugs me as I blush. "How are you ma'am?" She rolls her eyes and lightly hits my arm. "Haven't I told you to just call me Emmoa?! And I'm fine." We both laugh, but my was a little fake.

"So, what are my twin babies doing?" I smile as she starts to walk to their room. "They've been sleeping, well, Jungkook woke up for a little while. They started to grow their teeth." She awes and she walks up to their cribs. "They should be easy to deal with. I can clean the house for you while your out?" I shake my head and smile. "It's fine. I already cleaned the house. If I made you clean the house and Namjoon knew about it, he would fuss." She laughs and rubs my shoulder.