Pt.3: The talk

Jin's p.o.v

As I heard the news from Yoongi, I let go of his hands and looked off in a different direction.

How could he want another sibling, but it also to be a girl!

"Mom... you ok?" I came back to reality and looked at Yoongi and held his hands again.

"Yeah, I just... need to think this over." Yoongi sighs, but nods his head. Then he whispers, "Don't break him mom, he really wants her. I don't think he won't stop thinking about it until you do." And like that, he walked off and left me on the floor, on my knees.

I sigh and get up. All of this girl business is giving me a little headache. I walk into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

7:40 am

I finally finished breakfast and wiped my forehead for the heat in the kitchen.

"Food is ready!" I yelled and heard little and big feet from the hallway coming into the kitchen.

"Morning eomma!" My happy ray of sunshine said.

"Morning hoseok." I say with a little giggle. Jimin came in, but with a sad face, not the small smiling-dimple face I see everyday.

"Hey jimin," I tell him and go up behind him to rub his back, "what's the matter? You know you can tell me anything." He looked down and said nothing. I hug him and he lets out a sob, which made Namjoon and the others scared, but Yoongi upset.

"Aww Jimin... what is it? Is it bad?" He looks at me and shakes his head.

"N-no sir..." I put on my sweet smile.

"Then what is it?" He stayed quiet, everyone looking at me and him.

"It's just that... I feel left out of things with my brothers, and... I want to be known for taking care of someone." I hug him tightly and he sobs in my arm. We stay in that position for a minute, then I stop hugging him and look at him in the eyes.

"Is there something you want me to do about? Do I need to punish the boys for not treaty you like you want it?" He shakes his head.

"I-I want...a sister..." Namjoon looks at me shocked as ever and I have the face of "I know what to do".

"Well Jimin," I put my hands on his shoulders, "getting another sibling isn't that easy. You have to go to adoption places, find the right one for you guys and make sure they will love siblings, sign paper work. It's just a lot to do." He looks down, letting a tear shred from his eye.

"But let me talk to appa, and we will see." He looks up at me like I said we were getting a puppy.

"You really mean it emmoa?!" I give him a smile.

"Has emmoa kept a promise and made it come true?" He nods his head fast.

"Then yes, I do mean it." He hugs me really tight, and I could see from the corners of my eyes. Namjoon was nervous about the thought of getting another child, but happy that I made Jimin happy. Yoongi was happy that I would do this for Jimin. And hoseok and Taehyung were happy because Jimin was finally happy.

4:52 p.m

As the sun was setting a little, I sat on the couch watching a cooking show, when Namjoon came into the room.

"Hey, about earlier..." he sat next to me and I paused the show.

"Yeah I was wanting to talk about that. I want to do this for Jimin, but the house is already crowded enough. How would we have room for another kid? "