Pt.13: The New Normal

The title in my opinion is kind of funny because my theatre manager made the cast do a Flipgrid of our new "normal". And also, for the twins, they are actually 8 months now. I know I said they were 5 before I did the Halloween chapter, but let's pretend they were in chapter 8, k? K.

~

4 months later

It was almost time for the little ones to leave school and summer to start. They only had about a month left, so Jin and Namjoon tried to plan a summer vacation while handling twins, which weren't hard.

Y/n was mostly clingy to Namjoon while Jungkook was clingy to Jin. Of course the babies would switch personalities and would want someone else, it's just a twin thing. (That's a true fact, because I'm a fraternal twin myself and we would both change what we liked to do sometimes. I also have twin cousins that are identical and they would always do it just to fool with us.)

The twins were now starting to crawl around, being the little 8 month year olds they were. Everyone soon found out their differences.

Y/n was always bubbly. She would babble things to them and when they talked back, she got really excited and clapped her hands. She was also the one to be clingy and want attention. She was known as an angel to them.

Jungkook though was kind of quite. Yes they were only babies and they are innocent, but Jungkook was so innocent and was always curious. He would crawl around as Taehyung would walk beside him, and he would just stop and point to something, wanting to know what it is. He was clingy as well and if he liked you and knew you well enough, he would be just as talkative as y/n, but if he's around strangers, don't expect him to do anything. He'll hide.

One thing is for sure, they can't be left alone, together. The last time that happened was when Jin went to go do the laundry and the kids somehow, just somehow, got flour all over the floor and themselves, which was pretty cute and funny.

Jimin was with y/n as he played blocks with her. She babbled something as spit came out of her mouth.

"Oh so the block goes here, ok." Jimin says, moving a red block on top of a blue block. She giggled and babbled something else and threw a block at his head.

"Ow! Ok sorry, wrong block." He moved the block and placed a yellow one instead. She was suddenly scooped up and tossed in the air. She squealed loudly as giggles erupted from her mouth.

"Yoongi, be careful with her!" Jimin said cautiously. The eldest rolled his eyes.

"Relax Jimin. I'm 11 years old now. I know what I'm doing." Jimin rolled his eyes and got up.

"So when you were 10 you didn't?" Yoongi caught the baby and gave Jimin a glare.

"Watch it 6 year old." Jimin pouted and crossed his arms.

"Yoon Yoon funniz." Y/n says, giggling after. Yoongi smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Where's Hobi and Taehyung?" Jimin asked, now not in a pouty mood. Y/n looked over at Jimin as her eyes sparkled.

"Seokie and Tata?" Jimin nodded with a eye smile.

"Yes y/n, Seokie and Tata." She squealed and clapped her chubby hands, making them both laugh at her cuteness.

"Uh, I think they went with Emmoa to the store, along with Jungkook." Jimin sighed and sat on the couch.

"I still can't believe they were our real parents." Jimin said. Yoongi sighed and sat with him as y/n bounced on his leg, his hand on her back.

"You know how it pained them to even tell us. They didn't want to, but they didn't want your whole life to be a lie." Yoongi confessed.

"But, what if we all find our real parents one day? What if we want to move back with them?" Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't want to live with them after what they did to me, leaving me for adoption, no way." Jimin looked down and sighed.

"So we are basically like Y/n and Jungkook?" Yoongi nodded sadly.

"How old were you when Emmoa and Appa adopted you?" Yoongi was silent for a bit, Y/n still bouncing as she giggled and spit a little.

"I was 3 when they adopted me." Jimin widened his eyes.

"Oh, I-I didn't know that."

"It's fine. The rest of you were babies, well, except Hoseok. He was about 2, but he doesn't remember as much as I do. He still thought that Jin and Namjoon were his real parents."

"What's going on you 2?" Namjoon asked as he came back from outside. Y/n gasped a cute gasp and made grabby hands for him.

"Appa!" He smiled and came over to her and picked her up, kissing her lips.

"Appa, why didn't you tell us sooner? Why wait this long?" Jimin asked, tears falling down his face. Namjoon sighed and gave her back to Yoongi before bending down to wipe Jimin's eyes.

"We were scared Chim. Me and Emmoa weren't even together, we were just friends who didn't want anyone else. Now 2 months after telling you guys, it still breaks our hearts you guys had to find out. Poor Yoongi knew before all of you came into the world." He looked over to see Yoongi occupied with Y/n.

"Are you going to tell the twins when they get older?" Namjoon nodded and kissed his forehead.

"Probably when they are 2 or 3. We read that it's the best time then to tell them, that way they won't question their whole lives. Not saying it will happen to you or Taehyung, it just might take you 2 a little longer to recover."

"Oh I think Taehyung recovered, he didn't mind a bit." Yoongi says, then looks at y/n and makes fun faces.

-
Everyone was now adjusted to their new normal. People were happy things were now at rest. The next birthday, or birthdays coming we're the twins, which was about 5 months away, but still.

Everyone was happy with this new arrangement and wanted nothing to change, not a single bit.

~
3 chapters left

Kind of a crappy chapter, but let me explain.

Jin and Namjoon decided after about 2 months of dating that it was time to tell them they weren't their parents. Of course Yoongi knew, but still felt bad for the others.

Most of them, being Taehyung and Hoseok took it fine, but Jimin didn't know how to react, but now knowing everything, he's fine.

Next chapter will be spicy, but not 🔞spicy.