Chapter 13

For the rest of the entire day, Ash never made his appearance. He disappeared out of nowhere, and I know he has a meeting for a fact. Ash was also in a hurry, but that doesn't mean a meeting is more important than education. I still don't have the full story, only a part of it that was witnessed by the others.

'Oh if only my stupid body didn't need to get rid of unneeded fluids' 

I was now walking through the hallways as class had ended a moment ago, busy in thought which was then interrupted by a familiar face. The person had blue eyes and beautiful blue hair covered by a white hat. It was Dawn, and I really wasn't in the mood for being teased right now.

"Did you find out where your boy-" I didn't even let her finish the sentence, it was already know what was about to be spoken, and my body automatically reacted to the words by shutting her up with my hand. 

"Mmbbmbb" Dawn attempted to speak up, but was left mumbled by my hand. She then proceeded to lick the palm of my hand. Reacting to it as anyone else would, I pulled my hand away, taking out a handkerchief and wiped off the saliva.

"Why would you do that? You know how I hate unhygienic things!" I snapped at Dawn. She then looked at me with confusion "Aren't you the one who placed your hand over my mouth?" Fair point I guess. There was dead silence between us, both staring into each others eyes filled with seriousness.

Then we both burst out laughing, scenes like these are what cheer me up and get me going for the rest of the day. "Are you going to answer my question then?" Dawn asked. In these types of situations, anyone would blush. Anyone but me that is, I've already prepared for situations like these, just to make sure that if I like someone I don't reveal it.

"Only if you rephrase the question" I replied my tone indicating I was prepared for it. Dawn sighed and eventually gave up. "Alright Ms. Perfect, where is Mr. Notsoperfect?" She asked, making sure to sound very sassy

Well I knew where he was, but I don't really feel like telling her because she might think I'm a creep eavesdropping on Ash from the bathroom. "I barely saw him, but didn't talk to him. Ash was turning a corner, and that's when he left my line of sight" I explained to Dawn, hoping she would believe it.

"That's a shame, I guess. Although I'm not really surprised he didn't tell anyone where he was going, not even his girl-" Before she could finish that sentence, a hand over the mouth wasn't good enough. However over the head seemed perfectly suited for this situation. "Ow, ok geez, I'll stop if you hate it that much" She rubbed her head, I actually blushed at that comment. 'Why am I against it? Probably because I barely know Ash' I thought to myself, my cheeks starting to reach their neutral color.

I spoke up before making things awkward "Listen, I'd love to chat an all Dawn, but today has been too much for me. I just want to go home and relax, so you excuse me I'll be taking my leave" I said to Dawn 

While walking away, I made sure to get back at here "Go bother Gary or something, you both seemed qualified for each other and have many correlations" I didn't even need to turn around to know that Dawn's jaw dropped from my comment, it's what she gets with messing with Serena. This gal ain't taking shit from nobody. Except for maybe Ash, because that's all he does.

With that, I gradually reached the bus and flopped down on a free seat and used the other for my bag. I know it's kind of an annoying thing to do, but I didn't feel like sitting next to anyone. As if karma heard me at that instance, a boy picked up my bag and moved it to me. The boy was none other than Calem.

"H-Hey, S-Serena" He stuttered and I was in no mood to be dealing with him. "Do you mind if I take a seat here?" Calem questioned, this guys nervousness could be felt from miles away. "You picked up my bag and handed it to me, yet you for some reason, choose to ask me whether or not you can sit next to me?" I snapped back in an angry tone, Calem has gone over it today. He is continuously pushing my buttons, and it's really getting to me.