Chapter 1: Sealed

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"I can take care of my brother. We all can. Taehyung doesn't need to leave his home in order to be safe." Yoongi utters to his father.

"All you have to do is to care about Jimin and your people Yoongi, I'll do whatever needed to keep Taehyung safe." Sehyun says and Yoongi shakes his head.

"And how are you so sure that King Jaehwan will accept this proposal that you are thinking of?" Yoongi asks.

"Your brother is already wedded to his son, this wedding will bring more fortunate to both the kingdoms." Sehyun says.

"We are threatened father and you are planning Taehyung's wedding." Yoongi sighs.

"Yes Yoongi, we are threatened and it's all because he wants Taehyung. If Taehyung won't be here, we can handle him on our own." Sehyun replies.

Yoongi stays quiet. It's true though. The Eriden Kingdom openly threatened to attack if Sehyun won't give Taehyung away to their king, Wongjae, only because he wanted Taehyung to satisfy his sexual fantasies.

But marrying Taehyung to Jeongguk  just so he can be safe was not fair. Not for Taehyung and for Jeongguk too. They both haven't even met each other. Yoongi had a lot going inside his mind.

"I am inviting Haethon here. Do not tell Taehyung at all. I don't want to worry him." Sehyun says and Yoongi nods. There is nothing he can do for now. Though if Taehyung is to wed Jeongguk, Yoongi knows his little brother will be the safest with the Crown Prince of Haethon.

------------------------

"It's really been a while since we have visited Mariana and here is the invitation." Jaehwan smiles. Everyone is sitting on the dinner table as their attention is averted to the king.

Though Jaehwan's smile turns to a frown when he reads the full letter.

"We are visiting Mariana. Namjoon will be in charge. Seokjin can come with us if he wants." Jaehwan announces and everyone stares at him.

"Is everything okay father?" Namjoon speaks.

"Yeah, everything is fine."

"It doesn't look fine to me." Jeongguk utters.

"Are you sure everything is okay my king?" The Queen, Jeon Jihyun says and Jaehwan nods.

"Pack your belongings, we leave at dawn." Jaehwan says and no none argues more, nodding silently.

----------------------

"I can't believe I'll have to sit in the carriage for two whole days." Jeongguk whines as Hoseok packs his bag.

"You are visiting Mariana for the first time idiot, you should be excited." Hoseok says and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I just don't know hyung we have to go so suddenly. Namjoon hyung is staying, I will be so bored." Jeongguk sighs and Hoseok chuckles.

"You did not just said that." Hoseok gasps and Jeongguk looks at him.

"What?"

"I am going with you. How can you say you will be bored?" Hoseok says and hits him with a cloak.

"Ahh, of course you will be there. How can I forget." Jeongguk chuckles.

"Thought I heard Seokjin hyung's younger brother is an omega. He must be a sight though." Hoseok dreamily sighs.

"Well, I don't know, since I haven't seen him. We might see him this time though." Jeongguk utters nonchalantly.

"I am so excited to go." Hoseok squeals and Jeongguk shakes his head smiling.