Chapter 40: Reign

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"You're a grown up now, stop acting like a child." Taehyung tells his ten years old son. Hansol was sitting on his bed with a pout and he looked too cute to be a crown prince and a true blood. Yes, a true blood.

"I'm not acting like a child. She is the one who always gets me in trouble." Hansol says.

"But you always pick on her first. She always apologises but you keep doing it again." Taehyung says and sits on the bed next to him.

"Nayeon  is mean."

"Hansol! Where are your manners? Even your sister Haneul knows better how to behave than you." Taehyung says firmly and Hansol pouts even more.

Nayeon was Daniel's seven years old daughter. Her mother, an orphan girl Daniel fell in love with, died when Nayeon was two years old. Daniel was devastated and hadn't even looked at any other women after that. Taehyung was the one who saw her dying and there was nothing they could do to save her. The disease was incurable.

Yujin and Hoseok had a son after five years, same age as Haneul and now they found out that she can't get pregnant so their little son was their world.

Hansol was a naughty one, always teasing Nayeon and she would say nothing at all. Today, she actually did something. Hansol ruined her painting and she threw the paint all over Hansol and ran away. So Hansol was sitting all pink in front of Taehyung.

"She should apologise." Hansol says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"No, it's a lesson for you to never mess with her again." Taehyung smiles and Hansol gritts his teeth, the glare directed towards the door looking too cute on him.

"Come on, get up. I'll ask Jihoon to ready the bath for you. You have to go horse riding with your father too." Taehyung says and Hansol sighs, getting up. Taehyung walks out of Hansol's room and towards his own.

Upon entering the room, Taehyung sees his five years old daughter playing on the bed. Basic learning books and toys scattered around her. She had her own room but she sleeps with her parents.

"Hey sweetie." Taehyung chirps and he little girl smiles widely upon seeing him.

"Mommy look what I made." She jumps on the bed excitedly, hiding whatever she made behind her back as Taehyung approaches her.

"What is it darling?"

"For you." She reveals a flower crown, made up of daisy flowers and lush green grass. It was so elegant and made with care that left Taehyung in awe.

"It's so beautiful. Did you make this?" Taehyung asks as he takes the crown in his hand. Taehyung has variety of crowns and his royal crown as well but this beautiful crown outdid them all. Maybe because it was made by his daughter.

"Me and daddy made this when he took me out on a walk." Haneul says. Taehyung always told Jeongguk to not take her out often because then she always wants to go out and Taehyung can't take her when Jeongguk isn't around. But he is glad that Jeongguk took her out because he got this beautiful crown.

"Put it on Mommy." Haneul says excited and Taehyung does so, putting the crown over his raspberry hair, the colour he often uses on his hair.

"You look so pretty." Haneul says and wraps her little arms around Taehyung and the omega hugs her. They are in middle of the cute conversation when the the door opens and Taehyung's favourite scent invades his senses.

"Daddy look, Mommy looks so beautiful in the flower crown." Haneul says as soon as Jeongguk enters the room. Though his eyes immediately land on Taehyung who sits with a crown on his head and that beautiful smile in his lips that always makes his heart skip a beat.