Chapter 39: Slumber

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Even for the little of the events, Haethon's royal palace would lit up as if stars landed there. And right now, it was not a little event, it was a ceremony, a marriage ceremony. Of lady Yujin and Jung Hoseok.

Now for he first time, Taehyung realised how difficult it is to rule along side the king. He wonders how Jeongguk would be handling all the matters because he is the king.

After Jeongguk, the palace belongs to Taehyung. It's like Taehyung is Jeongguk's right arm in the matters. Taehyung controls the palace and Jeongguk does all the official work and handles the matters that only a king can.

Turns out, Taehyung loved decorating the palace more than Jihyun. He kept everyone under control and the preparations were all according to him while Jeongguk was busy in dealing with the delegation that arrived a few days ago. Even the groom was busy.

It wasn't a royal wedding but due to all the preparations, it definitely looked like one. There would be no relatives from Hoseok's side because he was an orphan when brought in the palace at the age of 8. Yujin's family only had her mother and brother. It was a small marriage in the palace church.

"I think prince Hansol is not feeling well." Jihoon says as he dresses up the crying prince for the wedding. Taehyung was ready as well, wearing a white top with black tight trousers, his hair sprayed raspberry for the event, giving him the usual ethereal appearance.

(Minus the Crown lol)

Taehyung walks towards his son and picks him up, worried because Hansol kept crying.

"Did you gave him his feed?" Taehyung asks Jihoon.

"Yes, just moments ago." Jihoon says.

"Aww baby, what is it pup? Does it hurt anywhere?" Taehyung softly talks to his 6 months old son who keeps crying.

"Go call Jeongguk. Tell him Hansol isn't feeling well." Taehyung tells Jihoon.

"Yes your highness." Jihoon bows and leaves.

"It's okay baby, you're going to be okay." Taehyung mummers softly and rubs Hansol's back. Hansol was squirming in Taehyung's hold and the omega's worry was increasing.

A while later, the door opens and reveals Jeongguk who also has worry etched on his face.

"Gukkie." Taehyung calls as Jeongguk walks towards him. Jeongguk takes Hansol from Taehyung and takes the sniff, finding nothing peculiar but the pup definitely looked like he was in pain.

"Call the physician." Jeongguk says to Jihoon and Taehyung's heart almost stops.

"Gukkie, what-what is wrong with my baby." Taehyung says, on verge of crying. Jeongguk assures him by placing a kiss on his forehead, saying there is nothing to worry about.