Chapter 15: Blamed

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk loved all the different emotions Taehyung shows in a matter of seconds. From being confused to happy and then maybe angry and then starts smiling.

And to say Jeongguk didn't loved the shy Taehyung would be an understatement. Next day after the kiss, Taehyung would always keep staring at Jeongguk and then blushes when Jeongguk would catch him staring.

Walking back to their rooms after the dinner, Jeongguk tried to hold Taehyung's hand but the omega beamed red and ran inside his room, giggling.

Jeongguk chuckles at the older's reaction and keeps walking slowly towards Taehyung's room. He knocks the door and hears nothing in response. Jeongguk knocks again and this time he hears soft laugh of the omega.

"Yes?" Taehyung says.

"Do I have permission to enter your highness?" Jeongguk asks.

"And what if I say no?" Taehyung muses.

"Then I'll leave." Jeongguk whispers but it's enough for Taehyung to hear him.

"Please don't." Taehyung softly replies and Jeongguk smiles.

"Okay, will you let me in now your highness?" Jeongguk asks.

"You may enter prince Jeongguk." Taehyung replies and Jeongguk slowly opens the wooden door. Jeongguk finds Taehyung sitting in the middle of the bed but he gets up when Jeongguk is inside the room.

Taehyung holds a beautiful smile and so does Jeongguk. Taehyung slowly walks towards Jeongguk who waits for the pretty male. Taehyung stands infront of him, so close, letting Jeongguk be drowned in his scent.

Now nervous, Taehyung hesitantly puts his hand on Jeongguk's chest, curling one arm around Jeongguk's neck. Jeongguk's hand instantly rest on Taehyung's waist, staring deeply in Taehyung's eyes.

Unable to hold Jeongguk's gaze, Taehyung lowers his eyes to the embroidery on Jeongguk's jacket, tracing it with his finger and his cheeks are hot.

Jeongguk places a finger under Taehyung's chin and makes him look at him. The omega exhales shakily at the mere touch as tingles spark. Jeongguk jerks Taehyung towards himself and the omega almost bumps to his face.

Taehyung thinks Jeongguk will kiss him now because he can't wait anymore but the alpha just keeps caressing his cheek.

"Kiss me." Taehyung breathes out, unable to wait anymore. Jeongguk stops caressing and smiles, leaning in agonisingly slow but Taehyung meets his lips halfway. Jeongguk smirks in the kiss and Taehyung realises Jeongguk was teasing him.

Taehyung decides to level up his game as well. He brings Jeongguk closer by tightening his arms around Jeongguk's neck and fists his lock harshly making Jeongguk groan in the kiss. It wasn't much but Taehyung was satisfied to have this much affect on Jeongguk atleast.

Before the kiss gets heated, Jeongguk pulls away and Taehyung whines.

"Let's go on a run." Jeongguk whispers after pecking Taehyung's lips and the omega looks at him confused.

"What? Right now?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods.

"But it's dark, late and snowing." Taehyung replies.

"It's not that late and you don't like snow?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I love snow Jeongguk but will it be safe to go out at this time." Taehyung says but Jeongguk only smiles.