Chapter 25: Humble

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung was about to pass out due the over stimulation. All he could feel was the immense pleasure. His body was limp though the pain in his neck was still there but it was nothing in front of the pleasure he felt.

Taehyung came for the third time. His body had no pain left of the heat but the mark hurt like a bitch. Taehyung's eyes were drooping but he tried to stay awake. He was really tired. He was a mess.

Jeongguk kissed Taehyung softly and got up, assured that Taehyung isn't in pain due to his heat and won't be until tomorrow, hopefully.

He was surprised and confused. He thought it's going to hurt Taehyung if he'll touch him but it didn't, atleast that's what he thought. But then the truth hits him.

Taehyung is marked by someone else.

The mark will start hurting again.

He'll get hurt.

I'll have to stay away because even if he's my mate, I'm not the one who marked him.

God it hurts so much.

The agonising pain spreads in Jeongguk's chest and even Taehyung whimpers.

"Stay." Taehyung whispers and how much Jeongguk wants to. He wants to stay but he can't. He knows Taehyung can't think about it all because he is just in need of an Alpha to help him through his heat but after his heat has passed, he himself would want to stay away. Jeongguk knows it's true.

"I can't." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung whimpers again. Taehyung wants Jeongguk by his side but the alpha thinks he would hurt his omega.

Please. Taehyung links because he can't speak for now. Jeongguk was happy to know they have the link which means there bond really hasn't broken but Jeongguk can't smell Taehyung's scent from afar and his touches are pain to Taehyung which means there bond is effected due the forced mark.

"I'm sorry baby." Jeongguk says and puts on his pants and with a heavy heart, leaves the room leaving Taehyung broken and crying.

---------------------------

"You really can't control your hormones and your wolf huh?" Hoseok says as Jeongguk lies on Hoseok's bed. He told him what happened last night. Taehyung's heat and them having sex.

"He was in heat and I am his Alpha, I ought to help him." Jeongguk says.

"Are you?" Hoseok asks.

"What?"

"His Alpha? Are you his Alpha?" Hoseok voice makes Jeongguk shudder.

"I am and I always will be." Jeongguk says firmly. "And I'll find whoever did this to my mate and I'll make you he pays for it---with his life."

"It could be anyone Jeongguk, how are we going to find him?" Hoseok sighs.

"We will." Jeongguk confirms because he knows he will. He'll make Taehyung his, no matter what.

"Why didn't you stayed with him?" Hoseok asks and Jeongguk closes his eyes.

"I'll hurt him. He'd be in pain." Jeongguk answers and Hoseok snorts.

"Wasn't he in pain when you----".

"No he wasn't okay. He wasn't but he'll be now. My little touch will hurt him." Jeongguk immediately says.