Chapter 13: Sentiments

Ignore the mistakes plz :) and the typo. Boring one.

Third Person POV

"Submit".

The moment Jeongguk let go, Taehyung fell on the floor. The mere word, command, order made him fall into submission but it was hurting.

Taehyung was hurting, clutching onto the fabric of his top as he whimpered. His whole body felt heavy and he couldn't move only shiver---shiver in fear of he Alpha prince standing in front of him.

But Taehyung promise himself this time, he will take the pain but he won't cry, he won't let himself be more weak.

Jeongguk wasn't right in his mind. At the moment, he couldn't think right and was out of control. He wasn't thinking that he is going to regret doing this.

The Crown Prince bends down, eyes still red, watching the omega trembling badly.

"Look at me." Jeongguk demanded and right now, Taehyung's wolf was dominating on him, just like Jeongguk's wolf was controlling him.

Because Taehyung's wolf wants Jeongguk, there is no other way rather than to comply to what the Alpha demands.

Jeongguk didn't had to say it again as Taehyung lifted his head, eyes shining a beautiful blue. Jeongguk growled at the sight and grabbed Taehyung's jaw lightly and the omega whined at the contact.

Taehyung wanted to resist being weak right now even when he was in submission but it was being impossible.

"Stop." Taehyung pleads but Jeongguk only pulls him closer.

"You can't tell me what to do." Jeongguk utters.

"Tell me. Tell me what are you hiding from me. Why don't you want me?!" Jeongguk yells the last part and Taehyung's whole body shudders.

"Cli-cliff, moon. Don't go---don't go there. Falling. Alpha, falling. Water. Black." Jeongguk couldn't understand because Taehyung was speaking broken sentences.

"Speak properly." Jeongguk gritts his teeth and the cold voice sends shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"Je-Jeongguk---stop Pl-Please. It hurts." Taehyung stutters out as a plead and a painful whimper, breathing uneven and he felt like he is going to pass out. Taehyung was so scared and he hated himself because of the tears he couldn't stop.

The moment Jeongguk heart those words, his hand disappeared from Taehyung's jaw. Taehyung held his head low as Jeongguk stumbled when he stood up, finally realising what he has done.

His eyes backed to normal and he even felt his self shaking. Taehyung kept crying on the floor and Jeongguk couldn't even get himself to atleast pick him up and lay him to bed but he wanted to.

Taehyung flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he immediately looked up, eyes going wide in fear when Jeongguk was close to him as if he wasn't before. Taehyung backed away a little, not wanting Jeongguk to touch him and Jeongguk retreated his hand.

Jeongguk couldn't even let out an apology because he was tongue tied. He was scared too---of himself, of what he has done.

"Leave." Taehyung's soft whisper made Jeongguk's blood go cold. Jeongguk won't ever be able to face Taehyung again. He was disgusted at himself.

Without any more wait, Jeongguk ran out of Taehyung's room, leaving the omega to be alone with his own grim cries.

-------------------------

No matter how much brave Jeongguk was, no matter how much pride he held but whenever he messed up, he would always let Hoseok know first.

"You know what your highness." Hoseok's voice came out cold and Jeongguk hissed when he called him your highness because he would always call him by Jeongguk.