Chapter 35: Believe

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"I've heard you are marrying Yujin to someone?" Jeongguk's question is directed towards Soojin as everyone is present on the dinner table. Everyone snap their attention to the young king. Soojin tenses a little.

"Yes, your majesty. It's better if she gets married now." Soojin answers and Yujin's eyes well up with tears.

"To whom?" Jeongguk asks. Taehyung furrows his eyebrows to why Jeongguk is being so interested in all this.

"He's a merchant from outside Brook." Soojin answers and everyone present at the table know there's something Jeongguk knows for sure and won't be letting it go.

"Is Yujin happy with this?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung stares wide eyed at him. He is no longer hungry. Jeongguk is well aware of Taehyung's stare and everyone else's but he ignores it for a while.

"I'm sure she is happy your majesty. Why wouldn't she be, right Yujin dear?" Soojin smiles and turns towards her daughter who doesn't even dare to look up.

"Taeyong? Do you approve of this marriage?" Jeongguk now asks Taeyong.

"Yes." Taeyong's answer is simple though he doesn't like the way Jeongguk looks at him.

"When are you all heading back?" Jeongguk asks.

"Jeongguk? Where are your manners son? They can stay as long as they want." Jihyun says.

"We'll leave right away if that's what you want your majesty." Taeyong says respectfully because he doesn't know where he was wrong and why Jeongguk was giving him that look.

"No, none of us want that." Now it's Taehyung who speaks, eyes on Taeyong.

"Yujin won't be leaving then and she won't be getting married to the merchant." Jeongguk says, completely ignoring Taehyung. It makes the omega more furious.

"But why your majesty?" Soojin says in disbelief.

"I'll find someone for her to marry but she won't be marrying that merchant." Jeongguk says. Taehyung drops his spoon and gets up and without any word, he leaves the room, Daniel following him. Jeongguk closes his eyes for a moment and calms himself.

"Taeyong-ssi, meet me in the court room after you are done with dinner." Jeongguk says and gets up and leaves as Taeyong nods. Taeyong and Soojin had no authority to say no to what Jeongguk had said about Yujin. They were under him, Jeongguk was their king and they were bound to listen to him.

"Excuse me please." Yujin says and bows before walking out of the dinning hall. Hoseok follows.

"Soojin-ah, don't mind them. Please eat." Jihyun says and Soojin just nods though she is scared of her secret being out. Taeyong silently goes back to eating.

"Lady Yujin." Hoseok shouts when they are away from the dinning hall. Yujin stops in her tracks and turns around, tears on her face as he finds Hoseok behind her.

"Yes?" Yujin says and wipes her tears. Hoseok stops a meter away from her, hands behind his back.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asks and Yujin smiles slightly and Hoseok is sure that it's not the old Yujin who was here some years ago. The one who wanted to marry Jeongguk, the evil Yujin was gone. The girl standing in front of him was someone else.

"Yes Hoseok-ssi, I'm okay." Yujin replies but Hoseok knows she is lying.

"Did you, by any chance, lost something of yours?" Hoseok asks after a while.