Chapter 11: Vain

Ignore the mistakes plz :) and the typo.

Boring chap.

Third Person POV

The palace was being decorated, making it more beautiful then it was before. There were almost two weeks left for the wedding and everyone was excited, except some.

"Do something father, stop this wedding from happening. Kill that omega if you have to but please stop this wedding." A girl sobbed, crying on her father's shoulder.

"Don't worry Euna, I won't let this wedding happen. The Crown Prince will be yours." The father says.

"I can't even stand the sight of that omega. Pathetic and weak. These omegas are better off as slaves." Euna gritts her teeth.

"I am a minister. The ministry works under me, the king will have to listen to me it I'll have the whole Kingdom against the omega prince, Crown Prince will himself kick him out of the palace."

"Don't worry, you will be the Queen of Haethon."

------------------------

"You think I don't know sword fighting?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow and Hoseok shrugs as he hands Taehyung a sword.

"I don't know, maybe."

"Don't underestimate me." Taehyung says and Hoseok chuckles.

"Let's see what you got your highness." Hoseok challenges and Taehyung grins.

"Sure." Taehyung replies as he grips the sword tight.

Hoseok steps forward, making his first move a little soft and Taehyung is quick to stop it.

"Don't go soft on me Hoseok, I think I can handle some attacks." Taehyung says.

"I don't want to hurt you your highness, you are Crown Prince's betrothed, I can't risk that." Hoseok replies and Taehyung snorts.

"Don't worry about that. I know you won't hurt me." Taehyung winks and Hoseok chuckles.

"Alright then."

Hoseok lunges forward again, this time his sword making contact with Taehyung's a little harshly but the omega skillfully stops it. Taehyung winds back the attack, causing Hoseok to step back.

They fight against each other for a while, hitting and dodging. Hoseok was surprised to see how skillful Taehyung was in sword fighting though it was the only thing Taehyung had learned. This and the ball dance.

Their swords clash again and they stop to look at each other in the eyes, grinning.

"Not bad your highness." Hoseok speaks but instead of answering, Taehyung hooks his leg with Hoseok's and gives it a push, causing Hoseok to fall on his back on the floor.

"Ugh." Hoseok grunts when his back hits the ground and Taehyung smiles satisfied, pointing his sword towards Hoseok who lies on the ground.

" Hoseok grunts when his back hits the ground and Taehyung smiles satisfied, pointing his sword towards Hoseok who lies on the ground