Chapter 29: Who?

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

It was just a small event. A celebration. Music and feast and dance to celebrate the victory of success that Haethon brought home. Taehyung and Jeongguk danced lively and happy, connected by mind and soul---as eachother's.

The small celebration ended with everyone happy and smiles on their faces. The ballroom was empty now, except for the family members. It was their time now. It was mainly the three royal guards and Seokjin bickering and joking. Taehyung loved how the three guards were treated equally as the family members.

Sitting next to Jeongguk, laughing along the others is when Taehyung feels pain course through his entire body. Jeongguk stiffens next to him when he senses Taehyung's pain.

"You okay?" Jeongguk asks worried and Taehyung nods with a smile. Taehyung now feels a constant pain in his head and his skin is itching badly.

"I'll be right back." Taehyung says to Jeongguk, wanting to go to the bathroom because his stomach was a bit upset too.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung nods again bit Jeongguk knows he's not. Before Jeongguk could say anything, Taehyung gets up and dizziness hits him but he balances himself. Jeongguk's eyes were on his husband as he walked away and right when Taehyung reached the middle of the ballroom, his knees give up and he falls.

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk yells and is immediately by Taehyung's side. Taehyung was not passed out but he was terribly shaking. His skin was burning and his head felt like it was about to explode due the hammering pain.

Jeongguk places his hand on Taehyung's back and sits him up and he can even feel Taehyung's burning skin through Taehyung's clothes even.

"Oh God, what's happening to him?" Jihyun worries. Taehyung was having trouble breathing and he was tugging on his jacket. Jeongguk gets the signal and takes Taehyung's jacket off if him. Daniel rushes to get the physician.

"Hurts---hurts." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk knows it---he can feel it but of course not as much as Taehyung.

"His hair." Seokjin whispers and everyone look at Taehyung's hair which were turning ash gray. Taehyung starts whimpering when his body feels like it's on fire.

Jeongguk yells for the physician and the next moment Taehyung screams---an agonising deep scream that makes everyone panic. Taehyung's eyes are glowing blue. What shocks and scares Jeongguk is the pattern of black ink forming on Taehyung's cheeks as if a part of the skin.

 What shocks and scares Jeongguk is the pattern of black ink forming on Taehyung's cheeks as if a part of the skin

"What's happening to him?" Jeongguk demands when the physician arrives. The physician---Taeil was in shock because he had never seen or dealt with this situation before.

"I asked you something." Jeongguk shouts.

"I have never seen anything like this before." Taeil apologises. Taehyung was still shaking and whimpering in Jeongguk's embrace as the Alpha helplessly stares at him.