Chapter 4: Roaming

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"So you're saying that it never happened to you before?" Hoseok asks, holding his sword as Jeongguk attacks him.

"Yes hyung, it never happened before. My wolf is always under my control. I never once let anything take control over me or my wolf but prince Taehyung---he just---he knows how to just distract me, he holds such a power, I just can't explain it." Jeongguk says, charging mildly towards Hoseok who successfully shields himself.

"Is it possible that your wolf has imprinted on Taehyung?" Hoseok says and Jeongguk halts, the sword stopping it's attack.

"That's impossible hyung." Jeongguk utters, breathing heavily.

"It's rare Jeongguk but not impossible." Hoseok says and Jeongguk throws his sword on the ground.

"No, this is not it. My wolf hasn't imprinted on him. If it was the case, why would I've grab him like that and talk to him like that huh?" Jeongguk raises his voice.

"Just because he is beautiful or just because he is an omega doesn't mean my wolf imprinted on him. Just because my wolf craves to be close to him, hold him, mark him, doesn't mean I------". Jeongguk stops when he realises what he said.

"I'm sorry I don't know what I'm saying." Jeongguk sighs as Hoseok keeps staring at him.

"Believe it or not Jeongguk, your wolf has imprinted on Taehyung. It hasn't been even a whole day since he is here and you've already lost your mind." Hoseok chuckles.

"I don't know what you're talking about. It's nothing like that." Jeongguk says and Hoseok shakes his head.

"Keep telling yourself that Crown Prince." Hoseok smirks and Jeongguk scoffs.

"But be careful. You're an Alpha and from what I can see, you really can't get a hold on your wolf and even yourself, so be careful around Taehyung, they are alluring creatures, their scent alone is enough to drive you crazy." Hoseok says and picks up Jeongguk's sword, walking away.

Jeongguk process everything in his mind. He tries to find if he has actually imprinted on Taehyung.

I can smell his scent even in my own room.

His eyes hold the whole galaxies inside them.

His voice is deep and so melodic.

His scent is so strong and addicting.

His hands are so soft and warm.

His body is perfect.

Is this why everyone wants him. Is this why everyone Alpha craves for him. Is this what omegas are for? To just satisfy your needs and bear children?

Jeongguk was going out of his mind. Taehyung has completely taken over him and Jeongguk shivers when he remembers last night. Jeongguk is sure there would be a bruise on Taehyung's arm.

Alluring creatures....indeed.

Jeongguk was confused. Ever since he laid eyes on Taehyung in Mariana, he felt a connection towards him. He never believed it would come out as imprinting, which is very very rare.

Jeongguk doesn't know if Taehyung feels the same or atleast a little like how he if feeling right now. Though Jeongguk still refuse to believe the imprinting because he hasn't been with Taehyung for like even a day, he needs time to confirm it.

And to do that, he'll have to talk to Taehyung which he is sure the omega wouldn't want to because of last night.

Jeongguk takes a deep breath and knocks the door to Taehyung's chamber. He hears a faint come in and that voice....