Chapter 10: Reason

Ignore the mistakes plz :) and the damn typo.

Third Person POV

Taehyung was tired after the event and wanted nothing but to sleep. Jeongguk was called by his father so Taehyung was walking with Hoseok to his chambers.

"I do hope you are happy with this marriage." Hoseok asks out of nowhere. Taehyung stops in his tracks, staring at the royal guard. He thinks, if he really is okay with this marriage. Jeongguk and Taehyung have kissed twice now, so why was Taehyung hesitant to answer, was it maybe because there was something his sixth sense was telling him that he couldn't yet figure out.

"Of course I am." Taehyung smiles, trying his best to convince himself and Hoseok.

"That's great." Hoseok smiles back. The royal guard leaves and Taehyung is finally left alone with his confusing thoughts. Taehyung sits on the mattress, feeling cold all of the sudden.

Taehyung thinks that he should be really happy. Shouldn't he be? Jeongguk is a nice person. Strong, caring and not like other Alpha's but why was Taehyung feeling so hesitatant to admit it to even himself that he is ready to marry Jeongguk.

Or why does he feel like Jeongguk will be in danger just because of him marrying the Alpha. It has been bugging Taehyung since the encounter with Minister Lee. He feels like this marriage will bring some kind of evil upon both him and Jeongguk.

Discarding the thoughts for now, Taehyung decides to sleep and the omega slips into his dreamland soon after he lays down.

"The cliff. Run to the cliff omega. You must run to the cliff." The voice was distant but clear.

"What cliff?" A small voice asks.

"Where your Alpha waits for you. You must save the Alpha or you'll die too."

"Alpha?"

"Go there now, before its too late." The voice becomes more distant.

Taehyung's eyes snap open and he is met with the dark ceiling of the room. He kicks away the blanket due to him feeling hot all of the sudden. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

What cliff? What a weird dream.

Though Taehyung couldn't sleep after that.

-------------------------

"Taehyung seems to be quite comfortable with you now." Seokjin says and Jeongguk smiles.

"I guess." Jeongguk replies. Seokjin called Jeongguk in his room to talk about how Taehyung was doing in all these days.

"He was really attached to father. Being the youngest was also a plus point." Seokjin chuckles though Jeongguk can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Yoongi told me father was threatened by Wongjae. He wanted Taehyung." Seokjin says and Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows.

"Eriden Kingdom? Why did Wongjae wanted Taehyung?" Jeongguk asks.

"Taehyung is an omega Jeongguk. This world is really evil and what father did, I think it's best for Taehyung." Seokjin replies but Jeongguk still hasn't got his answer.

"Why exactly Wongjae wanted Taehyung?"

"Why would a cruel Alpha want a beautiful omega? The reason is obvious Jeongguk. Father knew Wongjae won't stop until he gets Taehyung so he decided the marriage. He thought if Taehyung is far from Mariana and with you, he'd be safe." Seokjin utters and Jeongguk gritts his teeth.