Chapter 12: Snitch

Ignore the mistakes plz :) short chap

Third Person POV

"Jeongguk." Taehyung wakes up coated in sweat, breathing heavily. For a moment he can't decipher where he is because he was so caught up in the nightmare he had again.

Without wasting anymore time, he gets up with his shaky legs and runs towards the door. He wants to just see if Jeongguk is okay. He doesn't care if he is in his night attire, all the royalness can go to hell.

He doesn't know where his legs are taking him in the spacious hallways but just as he takes a turn, he bumps into someone.

"Taehyung?" The omega hears the royal guard's voice but Taehyung is in hurry. He tries to run past but Hoseok grabs his arm.

"Hoseok-ssi, let me go please. I want to see Jeongguk." Taehyung was on the verge of crying.

"Calm down."

"No, no, please take me to him. Take me to Jeongguk. I want to-----".

"He isn't in the palace." Taehyung's eyes widen when Hoseok utters those words.

"What? Where-where is he?" Taehyung was shaking now. Hoseok places a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"He has gone with his father to visit the town." Hoseok says but Taehyung is still restless.

"Call him back. Send someone and call him back. He shouldn't be out there. He shouldn't be on the cliff." Taehyung starts bumbling, making Hoseok more concerned.

"He'll be hurt. Call him back or he'll get hurt." Taehyung keeps blabbing.

"He won't be hurt. Calm down." Hoseok says and Taehyung breathes heavily, not listening to him.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok shakes the omega lightly. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung stares at Hoseok for a moment then moves out of his grip.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung says softly and walks away.

"Your highness? Taehyung?" Hoseok calls but Taehyung doesn't want to listen.

Hoseok stands there confused, thinking what happened to Taehyung so early in the morning. Why did he wanted to see Jeongguk when they weren't even talking to eachother.

Something is definitely wrong. Hoseok makes sure to talk to Jeongguk when he returns.

--------------------------

"Prince Jeongguk, careful." The guard, Yugyeom calls when Jeongguk almost slipped from the rock. Jeongguk smiles sheepishly in return and Yugyeom shakes his head smiling.

"Being in a disguise doesn't mean you have to become a little careless child Jeongguk." The king says and Jeongguk mummers as small apology, smiling afterwards.

The three were in the town on disguise to see how everything was going.

They settle at the eating stall to have something to eat.

"Everything looks fine to me." Jeongguk says and the king nods.

"That's a good thing. It's been a long time since something bad has happened in the kingdom." King says and Jeongguk nods.

"Well let's hope it stays this way." Jeongguk smiles. The owner brings them the food and it isn't the first time Jeongguk is eating like this, no royalty, just a simple life and likes it too.

Jeongguk grabs the wine glass in his hand and at the someone bumps into him from behind, causing him to jerks forward and the glass makes contact with the corner of the table, breaking in Jeongguk's hand, causing a deep cut on Jeongguk's palm.