Chapter 33: Guests

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Flashback~

"Love?" Jeongguk whispers as Taehyung gently massages his head. Jeongguk has his head rested on Taehyung's naked chests, drawing circles on Taehyung's stomach.

"Hmm?" Taehyung lazily hums. They both lay in the bed, it's cold and snowy outside and Jeongguk didn't wanted to go training today so he was with Taehyung.

"Your scent is changing a little." Jeongguk says and Taehyung frowns while smiling.

"Really?" Taehyung asks, his other hand now caressing Jeongguk's face.

"Yes. It's getting stronger and there's a slight change in it. It's gotten more sweet and addicting." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles.

"Maybe it's because of my shifting." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

"Maybe." Jeongguk mumbles. He can't quite put his finger on this slight change. Taehyung's massage makes him fall in a sweet slumber.

Flashback end~

Jeongguk remembers that day which was not even two weeks ago. When he noticed a change in Taehyung's scent. He noticed Taehyung not eating much because he would throw up.

New scent.

Throwing up.

You're an idiot Jeongguk. He smiles while thinking.

What if it's really the matter? Jeongguk had an unexplainable excitement rushing through him and he was waiting now.

Taehyung was inside the room along with Jihyun and the physicians, being examined when Jeongguk told them the matter.

Hoseok was talking with Daniel and Yugyeom was standing with Jeongguk. Yoongi, Jimin and Seokjin were worrying about their baby brother. Whenever they are here, they definitely find Taehyung passed out or in pain.

Jeongguk got a bad habit of biting his nails when worried or tensed and that's what he was doing right now. Though he snaps his head when the door opens. An old female physician walks out and bows infront of Jeongguk and then calls him in. Others follow too but the royal guards stop at the door.

Jihyun is sitting on the bed beside Taehyung who is looking effortlessly beautiful even while sleeping. Jeongguk's heart is beating really fast but he relaxes when he sees his mother smiling at him.

"What happened to him? How is he now?" Seokjin asks. The physician turns to Jeongguk and bows and little.

"Congratulations your majesty, your husband bears a child. He is pregnant." The physician says and Jeongguk's eyes lit up, his heart seems to stop for a while and he just doesn't know what to do. He can't even seem to breath.

Seokjin and Jimin have happy tears in there eyes and Yoongi blinks away the tears because he can't just cry infront of everyone. The three royal guards were literally dancing in the hallway.

Jeongguk's eyes are only on his lover. On Taehyung's soft features as he breathes out and finally realises he is going to be a father. Jihyun gets up and embraces his son, crying happily.

"I'm so happy for you son. You deserve all the happiness, both of you." She looks at Taehyung adoringly.

"Thank you mother." Jeongguk whispers. Everyone congratulate Jeongguk and Jihyun leaves the room to tell the news to Jaehwan and probably prepare for the celebration.