Chapter Two

"I think he's new." It was the next day during lunch and I was sitting with Riley, my sister Aimee and her friend Kyla Pierce who somehow ended up being my friend too.

"I think you've been thinking about him non stop since you saw him yesterday." Aimee grumbled taking a hard bite out of her pizza.

"I mean have you seen him Aimee? He's fucking on fire!" Riley got all wide eyed faking binoculars with her hands and looking in his direction.

"Don't make it obvious!" I smacked her hands giggling and holding them tightly. "I have to talk to him again."

"Then get up and go talk to him." Aimee rolled her eyes sulking for whatever reason.

"No, this calls for a party. Back to school party. Your place where you two can make out all night long."Riley suggested with a shrug.

"Last minute party?" I frowned looking to all of them. "That wouldn't work."

"Of course it will." Aimee perked up leaning into the table. "Mom has that business thing this weekend. Trevor's brother can bring the booze- it's perfect!" Her eyes widened excitedly at the thought of a party. She loved to party which I think we had in common. She got way into while I just loved to show up and socialize. This would've been a great opportunity for us to do something together with little bickering.

"Fine but if mom finds out there's booze-" I warned and Riley cut her eyes at me.

"She won't Emelie, don't worry. Plus you should be excited. This party is for you to get your man."

"I'll send out the invites." Kyla said getting up from the table.

"And I'll help set up, get more booze and possibly some drugs?" Riley grinned big nudging Aimee.

"No drugs." I looked at both of them scoldingly. "Absolutely none."

"Sure whatever mom." Riley smiled throwing a fry at me laughing.

     The invitations were out by sixth period and I heard everyone around me mumbling about it excitedly, glad that someone was throwing a party finally this year. Even though it had just started. It was nice to hear the people talk about the twin sisters again. Us as a pair rather than separate.

The end of the school day creeped up quicker than the day before because of my excitement for the weekend. I got to chat with some fellow students about the party in the hall quietly because the invite said in all caps, "SENIORS ONLY!!"

"Yeah so like just bring your friends and come have a great time. I feel we already need a break." I laughed talking to some girl I barely knew. I also had my moms social skills, being in front of everything and never trumping over my words. I had the highest grade in our public speaking class and was the morning announcement speaker for the past two years. Yet when I see a cute boy, I shut down. How weird is that?

"I thought I saw you earlier." I inhaled sharply picking up his scent and spinning around to come face to face with Aidan's curled smile. "But then I realized the differences. So you're a twin?" He looked down to me with his bright eyes giving me a half smile.

"Yes, yes I am. She's Aimee and she's out there." I laughed loudly trying to keep my cool but losing it. "We are pretty much identical." I looked up to him blinking several times.

"No kidding, I tried to flag you down but it wasn't even you, I felt stupid." He looked over my face and his grin widened. "So a party at your place?" He decided to change the subject.