Chapter one

Rigel Lestrange lived a fairly normal life he grew up with his Aunt Andromeda and Uncle Ted and his Cousin Nymphadora. Yes his life was completely normal.

Except for one fact, he was the son of two of the most vile evil and cruel Death Eaters, the Son of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange. After his Parents and Uncle Rabastan his dads brother were sentenced to life sentences to Azkaban Prison he was given to his aunt and uncle by Professor Albus Dumbledore and that's where he lived for the past 11 years.

Today was the day every young witch and wizard dreamed of his eleventh birthday. Rigel woke up in his black and pink room (what boys can like pink) and excitedly ran downstairs.

When got downstairs he saw the living room had decorations up and black and pink balloons and a banner that said Happy birthday Rigel. And in the living room where 5 presents wrapped in gold wrapping paper on the coffee table. And he saw his aunt and uncle fast asleep on the living room couch

"SURPRISE " his cousin Nymphadora or Tonks as she preferred to be called jumped up from behind the kitchen counter. "Happy birthday little cousin" Tonks said. "Thanks Tonks" he said. "Should we wake them up" he asked pointing to his aunt and uncle. "Naw let Them sleep a little while they stayed up all night making decorating the place" Tonks said.

"They didn't have to do this" Rigel said."of course they did it's your birthday the one day a year it's about you" Tonks said wrapping her arm around her cousins shoulders.

"Now go upstairs and I'll wake up the sleepy heads" Tonks said. Rigel nodded and went upstairs. When he got into his room he changed into a black T-Shirt with a sliver heart on it and a pair of ripped Red jeans and a pair of red and black trainers and put on a pair of fishnet gloves with one red and one black. he took a look in the mirror to check his reflection his Aunt Andromeda always said he looked his mum he inherited her wavy frizzy hair and her heavy hooded eyes and her cheek bones but inherited his father's eye colour and his hair was dark brown like his fathers but the older he got the darker it seemed to get.

When he went back downstairs he saw his aunt and uncle yawning and stretching their arms out. "Morning Aunt Meda, Uncle Ted" Rigel said. "Happy birthday Rigel" His uncle Ted said. "Today's the day" his aunt said kissing his cheek.

The moment ended when they heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Rigel said. Riguel opened the door and saw a women with black and blonde hair who was dressed rather fancy and looked close to crying. "R Rigel" she asked surprised. " yeah can I help you" Rigel asked confused. " Riguel who's at the door" his aunt asked.

Andromeda came to the door and went wide eyed at the sight of the women. "C Cissy" she said surprised. "Andromeda" the women said strictly and not at all warm as it had once been. "Rigel why don't you go in and open your presents" Andromeda said. "Ok" Rigel went back inside. "He looks so much like Bella" Narcissa said as the boy left.

"I know that" Andromeda said. "What do you want Narcissa" Andromeda asked. "I came to see Rigel" Narcissa said. "Why I would have thought you would be busy preparing for your sons birthday and I know that since he and Riguel share the same one" Andromeda said.

"It has been 10 years since I last saw him you know as well as I Bella wanted me to raise him with Draco she didn't want you and that mudblood to raise him" Narcissa said. "That mudblood is my husband and nothing ever stopped you from visiting" Andromeda said.

"I just came to give Rigel these" she reached into her pockets and pulled out two letters. "Bella and Rodolphus were planning on reading these to him at his eleventh birthday but when they were sent to Azkaban they told me to give them to him" Narcissa said.

Andromeda took them from her. "I'll make sure he gets them" Andromeda said. "After all this day is already hard enough on him" Andromeda said. "For once we agree on something now I have to go as you know I have other engagements" Narcissa said before leaving .

Andromeda closed the door and went back inside. "Who was that mum" Tonks asked. "Your Aunt Narcissa she delivered some Letters for Rigel" Andromeda said showing the letters. Andromeda went into the living Ron and saw the presents unwrapped and her nephew loving them. One was a sewing machine they had found in Diagon ally, and a sketch pad and a bunch of coloured pencils, a bunch of different clothes and a sliver and gold charm bracelet "Rigel" Andromeda said.

Rigel turned to his aunt. "Yes Aunt Meda" he asked. "There's two letters for you that last was dropping them off" she said. Rigel took them and examined them they were both yellow with age but they had Rigel written in different hand writing. He opened the first one and began to read it in his head.

Dear Rigel

Words can not express how proud I am of you the minute I held you in my arms I knew you would be a talented wizard and a true inspiration to the family lines. You have inherited the looks of both the houses of Black and Lestrange and I could not be prouder on this the day your education as a young true pure blooded wizard begins I will always be with you

Love Mom

Xoxoxo

Rigel was wide eyed and felt like crying at that his mother the one who he had never met wrote him this

He opened the next one

Dear Rigel

I have been looking forward to this day for so long my boy the day you become a young man and show the wizarding world what the house of Lestrange can produce I'm sure you'll take this to heart as you begin to attend hogwarts and always remember I have never been more proud of you then I am right now

Love Dad

"Rigel are you ok" Tonks asked. "Y yeah I I just need a minute" he said before quickly going up stairs. As soon as he went upstairs a Snow White owl appeared at the window holding a letter in its beak with a wax seal with a lion, a snake, a badger, and a eagle.

"It's here his hogwarts letter" Tonks said taking the letter. "Should we go up after him" Ted asked unsure. "No let's give him some time alone" Andromeda said.

............................................................
Rigel was in his room crying into his pillow holding on tight to the letters his parents wrote him. After years of having no contact with them he gets these letters.

The door of the room opened and in came his cousin. "Hey buddy you ok" she asked. He held his thumb up. "Well your hogwarts letter arrived congrats you got in" Tonks said. Rigel kept his thumb up

"What's got you so upset" Tonks asked. He handed her the letters. She took them and began to read them. When she finished she sat next to him. "Rigel just because your parents are two of the darkest people in the world that doesn't mean they didn't love you" she said. "Oh yeah they picked the Dark lord over me if they loved me why didn't they denounce him like so many others did" he asked looking at his cousin. "Sometimes what you love and what you believe in are two different things" Tonks said.

"Now come downstairs we and by we I mean my parents have made your favourite cake chocolate with pink frosting" Tonks said heading to the door. Rigel smiled at that "see your happy already" Tonks said. "I'll be down in a minute" Rigel said to his cousin. Tonks nodded and left.

Rigel looked out his window. "Why why did you pick him over me" he asked to the sky.

................................................................
Meanwhile in a dark cell in Azkaban Prison sitting on the floor looking out the window was Bellatrix Lestrange. The Dark lords most trusted lieutenant, one of his most loyal and devoted followers, Husband to Rodulphus Lestrange and Mother to Rigel Lestrange.

On the floor in the corner was a row of ten dashes marking the years her only child was alive. She drew another making it eleven. "He's 11 already how time flies" said the voice in the next cell in it was Rodolphus Lestrange her husband and father of her son. "One day when the dark lord rises again we will see him again and be just like we use to be" Bellatrix said looking at the dashes.

Rodolphus looked as best he can at the dashes and began to smile. "How I hope your right Bella" he said.

Bellatrix then looked out the window and thought "Happy birthday my little boy"