Chapter 2

It's been almost three months since Rigel birthday and it was almost time for him to start attending school at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He and his aunt were shopping for his school supplies.

They had first gotten money out of the Lestrange Family Vault at Gringots which was filled to the brim with gold coins jewels and all kinds of treasure.

They had then went to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions for his school robes. Since Rigel is not in a hogwarts house yet he obtained a basic school uniform for all first years. They had gotten his school books at the popular flourish and Blotts. The entire place was crowded filled with students and their parents buying the required books.

Finally they stopped at Ollivanders to obtain Rigels wand. "Now Rigel I have to do a few errands but I'll be back as soon as I can" Andromeda said to her nephew before leaving.

Rigel went in and looked around it was filled to the brim of stacks of wand cases. Suddenly old man also known as Ollivander came out and smiled at him. "Mr Lestrange" he said to him. "Hello" he said. "I knew it wouldn't be long before you came here it seems like only yesterday your mother and your father and your uncles and aunts were in here buying their first wands" he said.

He pulled out a wand case and pulled out a light brown and grey wand. "Dog wood 11 inches unicorn hair" he said. Rigel picked it up and waved it but nothing happened. "Hmm this wand is not for you" he said taking the wand back. "Aaa I know the perfect wand" Ollivander going into the back. He pulled out a wand case and came back.

He opened it and Rigel saw that it was black and red with roses carved into it. "Rosewood 12 and a half inches dragon heartstring" Ollivander said. Rigel took it and felt warm and a speck of light came out that formed a heart.

"Incredible" Ollivander said. "What is it" Rigel asked. "I remember every single wand I've ever sold Mr Lestrange  it just so happens that the dragon heartstring in this wand I got from a dragon who's heartstring I used to make another wand" he said.

"Who's wand" Rigel asked. "Your mothers" Ollivander said. Rigel went wide eyed and stared at the wand in his hand. "It's even the same size as it" the old wand maker said. Rigel continued to stare at it. "Your mother did do terrible horrific things but there's no denying that she was a powerful witch" he said.

Rigel reached into his pocket and payed him. Rigel left the shop. He saw his Aunt with a very tall man and a boy wearing glasses about his age. "Rigel did you get your wand" his aunt asked. He showed her it. "It's certainly beautiful" his aunt said.

"Ello Rigel" said the tall man. "Uh hello" he said. "This is Hagrid he's the games keeper at hogwarts" Andromeda said. "He's lookin more like his mother every day" hagrid said. "Hello" the boy standing next to hagrid said. "Hi" Riguel said. "Rigel this here is arry he'll be in your year at hogwarts" hagrid said.

"Well Rigel we need to get going now I don't trust that cousin of yours not to burn the house down" Andromeda said. Rigel nodded. "Well see you Harry" Rigel said before leaving. "Bye" Harry said.

Rigel and his Aunt left Diagon Alley and went home where they were just in time to see Tonks setting fire to a frying pan. Needless to say that lead to an argument between the two Tonks women but ended with Tonks being banned from using the stove for a while.

After dinner Rigel went up to his bedroom looking out his window and thought

I wonder what hogwarts is going to be like.

Rigel took one last look out the window before drifting off to sleep dreaming of what his school career would be like.