Chapter 15

it had been three days since the quest for the stone. in that time Ron,Rigel and Hermione had spent most of their time in the infirmary wing with Harry waiting for him to wake up. Ron had also made it his mission to teach Rigel wizards chess. after one of their lessons Rigel went outside and sat under neither a tree and took out his sketch book. "oh cousin" a voice said. Rigel rolled his eyes and turned and saw Draco. "what do you want Draco cant you see im trying to relax" Rigel said. "cant i say hello to my baby cousin" he said. "all you've done since we met is make fun of my friends and assume i have a crush on Ron" Rigel said. "i just wanted to remind you your spending most of the summer at Malfoy Manor with me" Draco said. "kind of hard to forget" Rigel said. "which means we'll be able to celebrate our birthday together" Draco said. "i dont care" Rigel said.

it was at that moment that Hermione and Ron came out. "oh look Weasley and Granger" Draco said. "oh Shove off Malfoy" Ron said. Draco began to tisk"temper temper it just so happens i was leaving anyway" Draco said leaving. "what was Malfoy doing" Hermione asked. "he just wanted to remind me most of my summer holidays with him at his manor" Rigel said. "I am so sorry about that" Ron said getting on one knee. "Thank you for your concern now what are you two doing out here" he asked as Ron stood back up. "its harry hes awake" Hermione said smiling. at the mention of that Rigel too off with Ron and Hermione behind him to the infirmary wing. the three ran over to Harrys bed grinning that he was awake" sorry you three but Mr Potter needs to rest.

"Just five minutes," Harry pleaded."Absolutely not." she said "You let Professor Dumbledore in...""Well, of course, that was the headmaster, quite different. You need rest.""I am resting, look, lying down and everything. Oh, go on, Madam Pomfrey...""Oh, very well," she said. "But five minutes only." she said as she left.

Hermione looked ready to tackle Harry in a hug but didn't.

"Oh, Harry, we were sure you were going to Dumbledore was so worried " Hermione said. "The whole school's talking about it," said Ron. "What really happened?" Rigel asked It was one of those rare occasions when the true story is even more strange and exciting than the wild rumors. Harry told them everything :Quirrell; the mirror; the Stone; and Voldemort. Ron and Hermione were avery good audience; they gasped in all the right places, and when Harry told them what was under Quirrell's turban, Hermione screamed out loud."So the Stone's gone?" said Ron finally. "Flamel's just going to die?""That's what I said, but Dumbledore thinks that -- what was it? -- 'to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."I always said he was off his rocker," said Ron, looking quite impressed at how crazy his hero was. "Sorry im still focused on the fact Quirrell was the one who knocked me out and Voldemort was attached to his head " Rigel said. the other three laughed at what he said.

So what happened to you three?" said Harry."Well, I got back all right," said Hermione. " after i left i brought Ron up to the hospital wing." "D'you think he meant you to do it?" said Ron. "Sending you your father's cloak and everything?" Ron asked. "Well, " Hermione exploded, "if he did I mean to say that's terrible you could have been killed.""No, it isn't," said Harry thoughtfully. "He's a funny man, Dumbledore.I think he sort of wanted to give me a chance. I think he knows more or less everything that goes on here, you know. I reckon he had a pretty good idea we were going to try, and instead of stopping us, he just taught us enough to help. I don't think it was an accident he let me find out how the mirror worked. It's almost like he thought I had the right to face Voldemort if I could...."

"Yeah, Dumbledore's off his rocker, all right," said Ron proudly."Listen, you've got to be up for the end-of-year feast tomorrow. The points are all in and Slytherin won, of course you missed the last Quidditch match, we were steamrollered by Ravenclaw without you but the food'll be good." Rigel said. At that moment, Madam Pomfrey bustled over."You've had nearly fifteen minutes, now OUT" she said firmly. "ok ok we are leaving going" Rigel said as they left the hospital wing.