Chapter 11

A few days later Harry explained to Rigel and Harry that Dumbledore told the two the mirror was dangerous and they couldn't go back to it.

Rigel was sitting down in the common room looking at Ron. "so uh Ron what did you see in the mirror you looked scared" Rigel asked. "oh uh nothing" Ron said looking away. "are you sure because" Rigel was interrupted. "OH COURSE IM SURE WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS DUMBLEDORE TOLD HARRY THAT ITS DANGEROUS" Ron shouted. "oh ok then sorry for asking" Rigel said leaving Ron alone feeling hurt at his outburst.

once term started Rigel barley talked to Ron. he was still upset about Rons outburst. Ron tried to apologies during one of their breaks when they were skimming the books in the library for 10 minutes Rigel ignored him.

When term started Rigel tried to ignore Ron by focusing on his studies but eventually he had enough and decided to write to his cousin Tonks and ask her what to do.

It was during one breakfast he got her reply. when the letter was dropped in front of Rigel he immediately began to read it.

Dear baby cuz

Glad to hear your turning a few heads at Hogwarts and ooooo I can't believe you already have a crush. As for my advice apologies for ignoring your crush since good chance knowing you you would ignore them for the rest of the year.

Love ya

Tonks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rigel was stunned because Tonks gave good advice one time when he was stuck with a math problem her advice was "ignore it and it will go away". Rigel looked and  saw Ron sitting by himself at the end of the Gryffindor table looking away from everyone. Rigel got up from his seat and walked over to the ginger haired by and placed a hand on his shoulder. Ron turned around and saw Rigel standing behind him. Ron smiled at him and Rigel smiled back. Rigel sat down next to Ron "i-im sorry" Ron said to him. Rigel took Rons hand. "i know" Rigel said. Rigel may not know exactly what to do about his crush but at least he and Ron were talking again.

Later Ron, Rigel and Hermione were in the Gryffindor common room, where Ron and Hermione were playing chess and Riguel was sketching. Rigel saw the portrait door open when e looked up from his sketch pad and saw harry enter. "hey harry" Rigel said. "quiet please i need to concentrate" Ron said. "he and Hermione are playing wizards chess" Rigel whispered to Harry. Riguel went wide eyed once he took a look at Harry,s  face. "woah whats wrong with you" Rigel said gaining the attention of Ron and Hermione.

Speaking quietly so that no one else would hear, Harry told them about Snape's sudden, sinister desire to be a Quidditch referee.  "Don't play," said Hermione at once."Say you're ill," said Ron."Pretend to break your leg," Hermione suggested."Really break your leg," said Rigel."I can't," said Harry. "There isn't a reserve Seeker. If I back out,Gryffindor can't play at all."At that moment Neville toppled into the common room. How he had managedto climb through the portrait hole was anyone's guess, because his legshad been stuck together with what they recognized at once as theLeg-Locker Curse. He must have had to bunny hop all the way up toGryffindor tower.Everyone fell over laughing except Hermione and Rigel, who both leapt up and Rigel performed the counter curse. Neville's legs sprang apart and he got to his feet,trembling. "What happened?" Hermione asked him, leading him over to sit with Harry and Ron."Malfoy," said Neville shakily. "I met him outside the library. He said he'd been looking for someone to practice that on."

Rigel rolled his eyes. "i am seriously questioning as to how im related to that spoiled brat" Rigel said. "your not the only one" Ron said. Go to Professor McGonagall!" Hermione urged Neville. "Report him!"Neville shook his head."I don't want more trouble," he mumbled."You've got to stand up to him, Neville!" said Ron. "He's used to walking all over people, but that's no reason to lie down in front of him and make it easier.""There's no need to tell me I'm not brave enough to be in Gryffindor,Malfoy's already done that," Neville choked out.Harry felt in the pocket of his robes and pulled out a Chocolate Frog,the very last one from the box Hermione had given him for Christmas. He gave it to Neville, who looked as though he might cry.