Chapter 26

Rigel woke up the next morning to the sound of his raven squawking. he stretched out and began to get ready to head to kings cross station. when he finished getting ready he took a look in his mirror and smiled at himself. he was wearing a pink and black shirt with a broken heart on the shirt pocket, a pair of matching black jeans wih a pink belt and a pair of pink and black trainers.

he left his room and Tonks was the one to take him to the train station they both ran onto the platform with Rigels trolly. "alright see ya cousin have a good year she said before hugging him. as Rigel got on he saw Blaise Zabini. "hey Rigel he said getting close to Rigel. "hi Blaise" Rigel said. "you know i really missed you last year" Blaise said winking at him. "ok blaise i dont know what you expect to happen but i am in a perfectly happy relationship" Rigel said. "with that blood traitor i know" Blaise said to Rigel making his eye twitch in anger. "come on wouldn't you have more fun wit me i could give you anything you want ditch the weasley and join the real fun" Blaise said. Riguel pulled out his wand and pointed it at him. "Blaise let me make my self crystal clear i am in a happy relationship with Ron Weasley and i would never cheat on him especially on a guy who flirts with another guys boyfriend" Rigel said.

he putted his wand away and went to try and find his friends. he eventually found them. "hey guys" Rigel said as he kissed Ron's cheek making Ron smile goofy. "you ok you seem a little tense" Hermione said. "oh yeah im fine just a little distracted is all" Rigel said.Steam was billowing from the train it had started to move. Harry ran to the compartment door and Ron threw it open and stood back to let him on. They leaned out of the window and waved at Mr. and Mrs. Weasley until the train turned a corner and blocked them from view.

"I need to talk to you in private," Harry muttered to Ron Rigel and Hermione as the train picked up speed. "Go away, Ginny," said Ron. "Oh, that's nice," said Ginny huffily, and she stalked off.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione set off down the corridor, looking for an empty compartment, but all were full except for the one at the very end of the train.This had only one occupant, a man sitting fast asleep next to the window. Harry, Ron, and Hermione checked on the threshold. The Hogwarts Express was usually reserved for students and they had never seen an adult there before, except for the witch who pushed the food cart.

The stranger was wearing an extremely shabby set of wizard's robes that had been darned in several places. He looked ill and exhausted. Though quite young, his light brown hair was flecked with gray. "Who d'you reckon he is?" Ron hissed as they sat down and slid the door shut, taking the seats farthest away from the window.

"Professor R. J. Lupin. " whispered Hermione at once."How'd you know that?"

"It's on his case," she replied, pointing at the luggage rack over the man's head, where there was a small, battered case held together with a large quantity of neatly knotted string. The name Professor R. J. Lupin was stamped across one corner in peeling letters. "Wonder what he teaches?" said Ron, frowning at Professor Lupin's pallid profile.

"That's obvious," whispered Hermione. "There's only one vacancy, isn't there? Defense Against the Dark Arts. " Rigel, Harry, Ron, and Hermione had already had two Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers, both of whom had lasted only one year. There were rumors that the job was jinxed. "Well, I hope he's up to it," said Ron doubtfully. "He looks like on, good hex would finish him off, doesn't he? Anyway. . . " he turned to Harry, "what were you going to tell us?"

Harry explained all about Mr. and Mrs. Wesley's argument and a warning Mr. Weasley had just given him. When he'd finished, Ron looked thunderstruck, and Hermione had her hands over her mouth, Rigel face palmed himself in embarrassment and shame She finally lowered them to say, "Sirius Black escaped to come after you? Oh, Harry. . . you'll have to be really, really careful. don't go looking for trouble, Harry. . . ". "I don't go looking for trouble," said Harry, nettled. "Trouble usually finds me. "