Chapter 28

a toddler who couldn't be more than 1 year old was giggling as he ran threw the hallway. older man stopped him by grabbing him by the wist and picking him up. "slow down boy" the man said smiling at the young boy. ha man who looked like the man holding the toddler. he saw that the other man had a small burnt hole on his shirt. "Rabastian what happened" the man asked his younger brother. "that damn baby burnt a hole in my shirt while i slept" the man said glaring at the toddler who then proceeded to giggle. "now how on earth could you have done that" the man asked the toddler he as holding. "my wand fell out of my pocket and he used that" Rabstabian said. "well then thats your own fault you shouldn't have kept your wand in your pocket then he wouldn't have gotten to it" the man said taking the toddler and walking away.

the man took him into a large living room. just as he put the toddler in the play pen in the corner a woman entered from the basement. "whats going on down there" the man asked the woman. "have they talked". the woman shook her head. "there still holding out like its going to make them brave stupid more like it" the woman said smirking at the door. the woman's attention was then brought to the play pen. she walked over smiling and saw the toddler playing with a stuffed bear. when the toddler noticed the woman he dropped the bar and went over to the edge of the play pen. "mama" he said holding out his arms. the woman smiled at him and picked him up. "and how is my brightest star" the woman said holding him close to her.

"apparently our little boy has been burning his uncles shirts Bella" the man said. "ive seen his shirts Rodolphus if anything Rigel did him a favor" she said before kissing his forehead making the toddler giggle.

the scene then changed to the woman known as Bellatrix sitting on the sofa holding her child in her arms. just as the baby began to fall asleep the m,an burst in panting for breath quickly making the baby in her hands more awake. "Rodolphus what is going on im trying to put Rigel to sleep" Bellatrix said angered. "the aurors their on their way they already capture Rabastian" the man said. just as he finished the door was blasted open making the man fall to the ground making the baby start to cry. "shh shh its ok Rigel dadas ok" Bellatrix said trying to consul her baby. Rodolphus stood up just as the aurors came in the room. "Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange i have an order issuing your arrest for countless murders and torture of aurors Frank and Alice Longbottom for information about you-know-who" a man said stepping forward. "your surely not going to hurt a mother now are you" Bellatrix said holding Rigel out for the aurors to see. an auror stepped forward and tried to take the toddler away from Bellatrix. "YOU KEEP YOUR FLITHY HANDS OFF OUR CHILD" Rodolphus shouted.just as Rodolphus took out his wand he was stunned by three aurors making Riguel cry again Bellatrix out Rigel in his play pen.

as she joined in the duel an auror took the baby from the playpen. Rodolphus and Bellatrixs attention was drawn to the sounds of their babys cries. as they saw an auror carrying their crying child. due to this distraction they quickly stunned the couple. as they arrested them and took them out of the manor Bellatrix was struggling the most. "GIVE ME MY CHILD NOW" she screamed. ""your son will be placed into the custody of your sister pending trial and then depending on the outcome will be placed under her custody permanently" an older man said. "well at least he'll be safe with Narcissa and Lucius" Rodolphus said calming down. "your child is not going into the custody of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy he will be going into the custody of Andromeda and Ted Tonks" the man said. "NO I WILL NOT ALLOW MY CHILD TO BE NEAR A BLOOD TRAITOR AND A FILTHY MUDBLOOD WHO DESERVES NOTHING BUT DEATH" Bellatrix shrieked. Bellatrix tried to fight the aurors hold on her. but it was useless the auror holding Rigel evaporated away.

It all began to fade away and Rigel Lestrange woke up light headed in the Gryffindor boy dormitory. Rigel looked around and saw the sun rising signaling it was very early in the morning. as he watched the sun rise he was left confused and touched and hurt all at the same time. he felt so many emotions he dint know how to react. he decided to head back to sleep or at least try to until the other boys woke up