Chapter 21

the next morning Ron woke up and saw that he for the first time was the first one up. "well this is a first" he said. He went wide eyed at the sight of his boyfriend. he had a large black eye and a cut lip. "bloody hell" he said. he saw Riguel beginning to wake up so he  ran quickly back over to his bed. "oh hey Ron" Rigel said stretching. "where did you get that black eye and why are your arms covered in bruises" Ron asked. "like i said last night i hurt my self on the train" Riguel said. "did you get hit by it" Ron said. "no now look i need to get ready and brushing my hair takes forever" Rigfuel said taking out a hair brush. Ron knew Riguel would knew lying as to how Riguel got his injuries but didn't want to force him to tell him what happened so he had to wait and hopefully soon Riguel would tell him.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Rigel had hoped today would be good but unfortunately after breakfast it all went downhill in the Great Hall. The four long house tables were laden with tureens of porridge, plates of kippers,mountains of toast, and dishes of eggs and bacon, beneath the enchanted ceiling (today, a dull,cloudy gray). Riguel,Harry and Ron sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Hermione, who had her copy of Voyages with Vampires propped open against a milk jug. There was a slight stiffness in the way she said "Morning," their was a certain stiffness that raised questions to Riguel. "did i miss something" he asked. "NO" Ron and Harry said quickly that told Riguel he definitively missed something. Neville Longbottom, on the other hand, greeted them cheerfully. Neville was a round-faced and accident-prone boy."Mail's due any minute — I think Gran's sending a few things I forgot."

Riguel had started eating when sure enough, there was a rushing sound overhead and a hundred or so owls streamed in, circling the hall and dropping letters and packages into the chattering crowd. A big, lumpy package bounced off Neville's head and, a second later, something large and gray fell into Hermione's jug, spraying them all with milk and feathers."Errol!" said Ron, pulling the bedraggled owl out by the feet. Errol slumped, Unconscious, onto the table, his legs in the air and a damp red envelope in his beak. Riguel let out a small giggle

"Oh, no " Ron gasped."It's all right, he's still alive," said Hermione, prodding Errol gently with the tip of her finger."It's not that it's that."Ron was pointing at the red envelope. "what did you do" Riguel asked. "Nothing" Ron said."What's the matter?" said Harry."She's she's sent me a Howler," said Ron faintly."You'd better open it, Ron," said Neville in a timid whisper. "It'll be worse if you don't. My gran sent me one once, and I ignored it and"  he gulped "it was horrible."Harry looked from their petrified faces to the red envelope."What's a Howler?" he said. "its a magical envelope that shouts at you from your parents the longer you ignore it the louder it is when you open it" Riguel said.

Ron's whole attention was fixed on the letter, which had begun to smoke at the corners."Open it," Neville urged. "It'll all be over in a few minutes "Ron stretched out a shaking hand, eased the envelope from Errol's beak, and slit it open. Neville stuffed his fingers in his ears. A split second later, Riguel thought he would go deaf with how loud it is.

"— STEALING THE CAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURPRISED IF THEY'D EXPELLED YOU, YOU WAIT TILL I GET HOLD OF YOU, I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU STOPPED TO THINK WHAT YOUR FATHER AND I WENT THROUGH WHEN WE SAW IT WAS GONE "Mrs. Weasleys yells, a hundred times louder than usual, made the plates and spoons rattle on the table, and echoed deafeningly off the stone walls. People throughout the hall were swiveling around to see who had received the Howler, and Ron sank so low in his chair that only his crimson forehead could be seen."LETTER FROM DUMBLEDORE LAST NIGHT, I THOUGHT YOUR FATHER WOULD DIE OF SHAME, WE DIDN'T BRING YOU UP TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS, YOU AND HARRY COULD BOTH HAVE DIED " Riguel had no idea why Ron got a howler but he knew it had to be good. .