Chapter 24

Darkness. that was all Rigel saw for a while until one time he saw a light tunnel. he began to walk towards it and when he reached the end everything became much clearer he saw that he was in the medical wing. he looked around and saw other students who were stretching. "Hermione" he said to his bushy haired friend she turned and smiled at him. she got off her bed and walked quickly to his and hugged him. "what happened" Rigel asked. "well apparently the Heir of Slytherin had come to Hogwarts and unleashed the monster in the chamber of secrets" Hermione said. Rigel rubbed his head. "the last thing i remember seeing is Ginny writing the chamber of secrets has been opened in blood" Rigel said. "you being petrified scared everyone" Hermione said. "why" Rigel asked. "the Heir of Slytherin only went after Muggleborns and your pure blood" Hermione said.

"yeah i can see how that would scare people" Rigel said. just as he said that. "Madam Pomfrey" is it alright if we go back up to our common room" he asked. "yes you may Mr Lestrange" Madam Pomfrey said. he and Hermione smiled and went all the way back to the common room. Hermione was about to go to the girls dorm but Rigel sat down on the couch. Rigel sat there for five minutes until he heard the portrait door open. Rigel turned to it and smiled at the sight of Ron. when Ron saw Rigel he immediately grinned and tackled him into the couch and started kissing all over his face. "im glad to see you two Ron" Rigel said giggling. when Ron finally stopped kissing him he sat on the couch. "Rigel a lot has happened since you were petrified" Ron said. "yeah like what" Rigel said. "im-im ready to come out" Ron said. Rigel took rons hands in his own. "are you sure about this Ron" Rigel said. Ron nodded. "ive never been more sure about anything" Ron said. "alright then" Rigel said before kissing him.

"so when do you want to come out" Rigel asked. "at thefeast tonight" Ron said. "wait how long was i out" Rigel asked. "its almost the end of the year and you were petrified in October you figure it out" Ron said with a cheeky grin. "oh shut it" Rigel said playfully smacking his arm.

.....................................................................................................................

Rigel had been to several Hogwarts feasts, but never one quite like this. Everybody was in their pyjamas, and the celebration lasted all night. Rigel was wearing a pair of Pink and red Pjamas with gold hearts on them. For Rigel the best bit of the feast was when the openly kissed Riguel in front of everyone especially Draco's reaction. Draco looked like he was about to die from a heart attack. Fred and George just smirked and Percy looked at the young couple in disgust. but Professor McGonagall standing up to tell them all that the exams had been canceled as a school treat ("Oh, no!" said Hermione), or Dumbledore announcing that,unfortunately, Professor Lockhart would be unable to return next year, owing to the fact that he needed to go away and get his memory back was definitely a close second. Quite a few of the teachers joined in the cheering that greeted this news about Lockhart.

"Shame," said Ron, helping himself to a jam doughnut. "He has starting to grow on me." he said. "really" Rigel asked with a smirk. "what do you think" Ron asked eating his doughnut The rest of the final term passed in a haze of blazing sunshine. Hogwarts was back to normal with only a few, small differences — Defense Against the Dark Arts classes were canceled ("but we've had plenty of practice at that anyway," Ron told a disgruntled Hermione) and Lucius Malfoy had been sacked as a school governor. Draco was no longer strutting around the school as though he owned the place.. On the contrary, he looked resentful and sulky Rigel couldn't help but giggle at his cousins reaction. "ITS NOT FUNNY" Draco shouted while passing Rigel in the corridor. "THEN WHY AM I LAUGHING" Rigel shouted back. And the other hand, Ginny Weasley was perfectly happy again.Too soon, it was time for the journey home on the Hogwarts Express. Harry, Ron, Rigel,Hermione,Fred, George, and Ginny got a compartment to themselves.

They made the most of the last few hours in which they were allowed to do magic before the holidays. They played Exploding Snap, set off the very last of Fred and George's Filibuster fireworks, and practised disarming each other by magic. Harry was getting very good at it.They were almost at King's Cross when Harry remembered something."Ginny – what did you see Percy doing, that he didn't want you to tell anyone?""Oh, that," said Ginny, giggling. "Well — Percy's got a girlfriend." Fred dropped a stack of books on George's head. Rigels jaw dropped in shock. "your joking right" Rigel said."Nope its that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater," said Ginny. "That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her all over the school in secret. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upset when she was — you know — attacked. You won't tease him, will you?" she added anxiously."Wouldn't dream of it," said Fred, who was looking like his birthday had come early."Definitely not," said George, sniggering. "Oh Fred George can i ask you something" Rigel asked urging them out of the compartment.

they Followed Rigel out. "Ron told me all what happened when Percy basically disowned him when he told him hes gay so thank you" Rigel said to the twins. the two twins smiled at him. "no problem" they said together. "plus we have much more planned for getting Ron into that state" Georhge said. "excellent" Rigel said smirking.

The Hogwarts Express slowed and finally stopped. Harry pulled out his quill and a bit of parchment and turned to Ron and Hermione."This is called a telephone number," he told Ron, scribbling it three times, tearing the parchment in threes, and handing it to them. "I told your dad how to use a telephone last summer he'll know.Call me at the Dursleys', okay? I can't stand another two months with only Dudley to talk to...""Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?" said Hermione as they got off the train and joined the crowd thronging toward the enchanted barrier. "When they hear what you did this year?""Proud?" said Harry. "Are you crazy? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it?They'll be furious..."And together they walked back through the gateway to the Muggle world.

Rigel saw his aunt and uncle and ran to them and practically smothered him with a hug afraid he would die if they let go. "oh Rigel we are so glad your alright" Andromeda said kissing his cheek. "and dont worry your not going to you other aunt and uncles house for this summer" Ted said to his nephew. "we arranged for you to go to their house the summer after this one" Andromeda said. Rigel was glad of that he could not deal with Draco right now. "now lets go home" Andromeda said taking his hand and leading him out of the train station with Ted holding her other hand.