Chapter 7

Rigel was relaxing on the couch of the Gryffindor common room reading his favourite story Alice's adventures in Wonderland . this was a time he enjoyed the quietness between school and classes. "oh look brother its the little lestrange" said George as he sat next to Rigel. "our whittle brothers best friend" Fred said as he sat down on the carpet. "can i help you two with something" Rigel asked. "just wanted to check in" George said. "why" Rigel asked. "because you and ron are awfully close we were wondering why" fred asked. "because hes a nice kind funny boy" Rigel said.the twin gingers started bursting out with laughter. "oh Rigel you are so funny" Fred said standing up. "yeah Ron funny thats funny" George said. "well be seeing you Lestrange me and Fred have plans". "dont tell me i dont want to be marked as an accomplice" he said. "smart boy" Fred said. "and right" George said as he and his brother left through the portrait hole.

Rigel was just about to go back to reading when he saw something being put up. he walked over and saw that it was a notice for flying lessons and that Gryffindors would be learning how to fly on Thursday with Slytherin. "well his should be interesting" he said. "whats that" Harry asked. "we have flying lessons on Thursday" Rigel said as he sat back down on the couch. "really Harry said going over to reading the notice. Rigel heard Harry groan. "yeah we have it with Slytheirn" Rigel said. "i hate this" Harry said. "oh relax harry its only for an hour" Rigel said going up to his dorm with his book

...........................................................................................................

it was finally Thursday the day that Gryffindor would be having their first flying lessons with the slytherins. Rigel was slightly nervous. he had only ridden a broom a handful of times. he was busy in his sketchbook and tuned out Hermiones lecture on Qudditch.

his attention was brought to barn owl who brought Neville a small package from his grandmother. He opened it excitedly and showed them a glass ball the size of a large marble, which seemed to be full of white smoke."It's a Remembrall!" he explained. "Gran knows I forget things this tells you if there's something you've forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red oh..." His face fell, because the Remembrall had suddenly glowed scarlet,"You've forgotten something..."Neville was trying to remember what he'd forgotten when Draco Malfoy,who was passing the Gryffindor table, snatched the Remembrall out of his hand.

Rigel saw this. "Accio remebrall" he said and the ball appeared in Rigel hand. "here you go Neville" Rigel said handing it back to Neville. "hey thats not fair" Draco said. "says the guy who stole someones property" Rigel said. ""What's going on?" Professor McGonagall asked as she walked over to the Gryffindor table. "Draco took Nevilles remebrall and i used a summoning charm to get it back" Riguel said. " a summoning charm" the old witch asked surprised and slightly impressed. Rigel nodded. "i see Mr Lestrange would you come with me for a moment" Professor McGonagall asked. Rigel stood up and left the great hall confused about what was going on. 

they had stopped at Professor Flitwicks office. they saw the small wizard marking homework at his desk. "Professor McGonagall, Mr Lestrange how can i help you" he asked looking up form the piles of homework. "Professor many have just witnessed Mr Lestrange performing a summoning charm advanced charm,work unknown to first year students" Professor McGonagall said. the small wizard went wide eyed. "is this true Mr Lestrange" the small wizard asked wide eyed. "yes sir i had read about it and ive seen my cousin Tonks do it a couple of times and Draco took something of Nevilles so i used it to get it back" Riguel said.

"as it just so happens i was planning on talking with you anyway about your incredibly skilled work in my class" Professor Flitwick said.  "what do you mean" Rigel asked. "i was thinking of putting you in a class with a older year group" Flitwick said. Rigel went wide eyed. "if its agreeable to you" Flitwick said to him Rigel nodded eagerly. "which year groups class would i be put in" Rigel asked. "i was thinking the third years" Flitwick said. "i think that would be very appropriate" the old witch added on to the conversation. "very well then its agreed i look forward to seeing you in my class" flitwick said smiling.