Chapter 22

Rigel spent the next few days covering the words on is fore head making sure no one saw especially Ron. thankfully due to his long curls he could use them to cover them. he had a few close calls when someone tried to get something out of his curls but thankfully they never saw the red words on his forehead. he hadn't seen or run into Marcus flint since he and the Slytherin Qudditch team had ganged up on him until Today that is. it was just about the crack of down and Rigel was in the courtyard admiring the sun rise. he use to do this when he was little."Aww if it isn't the little blood traitor" the voice said. Rigel turned around slightly scared and saw Marcus flint and a few members of the slytherin qudditch team. "what do you want" Rigel asked putting on a brave face. "We were just heading to the qudditch pitch to train are new seeker" Marcus said. "and who would that be" Rigel asked. "so glad you asked." Marcus said. he stepped aside showing Draco in a Slytherin qudditch uniform. "of course" Rigel said. "wheres your mark Lestrange i doubt it went away after only a few days. "like id tell you" Rigel said. "dont tell me we have to teach you another lesson about how to respect your superiors" Marcus said. Rigel was about to leave when two boys stopped him.

they grabbed him by his arms and brought him back to Marcus. "w-what are you doing" Draco asked. "i am about to show you what we do to filthy disgusting blood traitors who dont know their place" Marcus said. he pulled out a small knife making Rigel panic and struggle. Marcus pulled riguels arm out in front of him and began to carve something onto his arm. Rigel began to scream louder than he ever had before. Draco tried to look away but two boys stopped him. "the pain was incredible especially when Marcus began to carve on one of the bruises on Rigels arm. when he finished Marcus pushed him onto the ground. Riguel turned and looked at his arm and saw the words worthless filth carved into his arm with his blood beginning to fall from the words. as Rigel began to cry the qudditch team smirked (expect for Draco) and left Rigel on the ground.

When Rigel was able to get the strength back into his legs he slowly began to walk back into the castle and rolled down his sleeve to make sure no one saw the words on his arm. he didn't know how but he was able to make it back up to the Gryffindor common room. he sat on the couch and began to watch the fire and the flames dancing. he didn't know how long it took but he ended up falling asleep on the couch.

when he woke up he saw Ron standing in front of him looking angry. "oh hey Ron" Rigel said rubbing his eyes. "dont hey Ron me" eh said. "whats got you angry" Rigel asked confused. ron handed him a small mirror and Rigel went wide eyed at what he saw. he saw that his curls were no longer Covering the words BLOOD TRAITOR on his head they were now clear for anyone to see. "why didn't you tell me" Ron said. "i was scared he would do something to you" Rigel said looking away. "who did this" Ron asked. "im not telling you that" Rigel said. Rigel then winced in pain and grabbed his arm. "whats wrong" Ron asked concerned. "nothing" Rigel said. Ron grabbed his arm and rolled up his sleeve and saw the words worthless filth carved into his arm. Ron went wide eyed in horror and looked at his boy friend who looked on the verge of tears. Ron let his arm go and went and hugged him. "im sorry" Ron whispered to him as Rigel hugged him tight and began to cry.

This was probably the first moment Ron had ever seen Ron cry and he was glad for this was a moment that let Rigel know that Ron would always be their for him. as they ended the hug Rigel leaned forward and kissed Ron and Ron kissed back they were so busy they didn't notice their bushy hair friend who was wide eyed at what she saw. she did have a felling of making her presence known but decided against it and slowly backed out of the room shocked at the scene she and just witnessed