My Life

Hi guys. This is the first time I'm doing this to tell you the truth it's hard to interpret other people's view of a story.

I wake up to see my brother shaking me awake, he's not even saying a word. "What do you want Jaxon,"I ask my older brother rather impatiently. "I want you to wake up so you and Heidi can get a move on to school, so I can go to college,"he said seriously. I reluctantly got out of my warm bed and made my way to the bathroom, but sadly I was too late. "Heidi get out! I'm not in the mood for this discussion today,"I said seriously.

"Can't you hear I'm busy. You know you should get up early if you want to use the bathroom,"she said while laughing. "This isn't funny Heidi, I need to get to school too,"I said and finally she opened the door. She said, "Dad we seriously need some bathrooms in this house!"

"Get down here for breakfast when you're done,"my dad yelled from downstairs. I just rolled my eyes cause I just woke up. After I finally found my way through this tiny squashed house because it's piled with trash from who knows where. I stumble into the kitchen and sit down, I finally get to eat food with my very diverse family. I'm not kidding.

My brother has white natural straight hair and brown eyes and my sister has brown wavy hair and hazel brown eyes. My parents both have curly black hair and my dad has green eyes while my mom has blue eyes. Cool right, oh I forgot about me. I have hazel straight hair and green eyes. We also have very different personalities but not that big age gaps, I think. I mean my brothers 25, my sisters 18 and I'm 16. Don't worry about my parents age cause if I say I'm dead.

Oh I totally forgot, we all live in the U.K. which is fun. We don't really have strong British accents but somewhat we do. I'm then snapped out of my thoughts by my brother snapping his fingers in front of my eyes. "Hello, earth to Athena. Can you hurry up? We are already late,"he says trying to rush me. I glare at him.

When we go out, I have to cover my nose because of the pollution but it's fine what to do. We tried and then we gave up, I'm not talking about me but the people in the world. I stared into space the whole ride to school, I have such a wild imagination so I'm fine being with me but I have a friend.

His names is Tyler, he has dreadlocks and his eyes are green with flecks of gold. His hair is black. No, he's not African. He's originally from the U.K. which is fun, I mean I would never like him in that way but we're great friends.

"Bye monkey,"my brother says to me affectionately. And my reply, "Bye cow." He starts laughing and even though Heidi loves me she doesn't care enough to care for me as much as my brother.

I see Tyler standing right outside school waiting for me so I walk over to him."Athena, did you do the homework? It's shocking to think there will ever be a war,"he said laughing. "Well...it's still a possibility,"I said nervously. He aligned his arm around my neck and said, "Stop being scared over rumors. Be scared when it actually happens,"he said while smiling. I smiled back though he might be right because this France and U.K. thing has been going on forever but nothings ever happened. I mean they won wars together.

It's like, they don't want to start the war but they still investigating, I don't know what, but they so convinced that France stole from the U.K. Who cares, I mean it's just oil. Why start another war over that?

We walk to my class and then he walks to his, did I not mention he's 17? Well he is so he will graduate before me sadly. I'll be all alone for a while. The thing is I'm not sure how long we'll be here for. There's rumors that we're on thin ice, when it comes to a war because, I don't know, we just are. I have a ton of things to be stressed about.

I watch Heidi with her friends as I enter my class. I know I want friends but what's the point if I have those kinds of friends and I don't love my family. When I walk into class, everyone's staring at me. I wish I knew why. So I looked down and walked to the back seat but I realized everyone was stressed over the fact that, there was a new student in the middle of the year. And why's that stressful? Who knows?

I look at this new student, she's pretty cute but I know who her crowd is and she belongs to my sisters crowd. I don't want her as a friend. This school has no colors, it's painted white, black and gray. I think it's mostly because they believe pollution is not attracted to theses colors.

The T.V then flashed to life, the news comes on signaling a warning. A pollution storm. Oh oh. I'm doomed. The last time this happened in school we lost so many people so I immediately got up and ran to Tyler. "Tyler,"I screamed. "Athena, I'm right here its fine. Nothing will happen,"he said soothingly. "You said that the last time and we lost her,"I said while tears were rolling down my face. "Look at me,"he said, "it's going to be fine, I promise." I was scared but he never believed theses things would happen until they did actually happen. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to Jaxon and my parents. What shocked me the most is that I had a message from Heidi saying, "Where are you?" I looked to my left and I immediately spotted her.

I grabbed Tyler and ran to her. She never ever held me so tight until the storm subsided. She held me close and Tyler never let go of my hand. The dark cloud of pollution went over the school without an effect on anyone.

He was right

Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter of the story but I'm only introducing you to the characters and the second. Only in the third will the story actually begin.