Chapter 1

"Hello" Valeria said into her phone after she picked it up. She walked over to her white couch and sat on it cris cross apple sauce.

"Hey, it's carter." Carter her boss said. She worked for a private personal care company that handled custom needs such as kidnapping, loan gathering and at times assassination. Valeria herself worked mostly in the assassination unit.

"You have a mission?" Valeria replied. Her and Carter weren't particularly close, But they weren't Enemies either. Though at times they did have sexual relations.

"This is an interesting case. You would be going after someone more high profiled than our usual cases. This is a choice if you don't want to you don't have to." Carter offered this case more reluctantly then usual.

"What's the number on it?" Valeria wasn't the type to back down from a challenge. She would do almost anything for the right price.

"3.5" He answered. This is a a huge amount even for a murder. This is compared to an average of 750,000 per murder case.

"Hey, that Carter on the phone" Valeria's closest friend and roommate Blair came into their great room with a icy cold water bottle in hand. Valeria nodded her head and put her index finger to her mouth to signify silence.

"3.5! What that much, what exactly is this mission" Valeria asked. She was now curious to know more now that she knew the company was willing to offer so much money for this case.

"It's an assassination of a businessman. You know Raffele Ramano right." Carter said. Valeria clicked the speaker button and put her volume up so Blair could hear the conversation too.

"The Raffele Ramano! " Blair spoke. She leaned in closer to the phone interested in the Ramano case as well.

"Yeah Blair, I'll let Valeria fill you in later but I do need to know if your in or out." Carter said. He seemed to be losing his patience.

"We'll take it." Valeria answered. She hung up the phone. And turned to face Blair taking her feet out from underneath her.

"Why'd you say we would take that. Do you know who Raffele Ramano is?" Blair started to freak out. She put her water bottle on the Coffee table across from her.

"We get 3.5 each Blair. Who ever this guy is how bad could he be." Blair was the more cautious one of the 2 friends in the business sense. She liked taking safe routes on missions never allowing herself to be put in too much risk danger. Going after a man this dangerous was out of the question for her.

"Is a potential 3.5 worth your life. Haven't you heard of him. His said to be a mafia boss one of the greatest. I used to hear my dad talking about him all the time how he used his tech company as a cover, and how it was impossible to place anything on him, all why he rubs elbows with politician. Blair ranted about this man she seemed to be so afraid of.

"Let's just try it out. From what Carter was saying his desperate everyone is turning this one down." Valeria tried to reason. She kept her calm composure.

"Of course they turned it down their sane. You should be too" Blair yelled. As Valeria phone dinged.

"Let's just try. And look we already got his information. Trying never hurt anyone." Valeria held up her phone to show Blair her file on the case. Blair all but snatched the phone out her hand.

"This say his name and where we should do it. This is way less then we would get for any other case and look at where we are expected to do it at his 100th year anniversary party. Which is only this Friday that is said to have presidents in attendance. Not only would we need to worry about his endless private security but secret service agent for all around the world." Blair looked at her friend who still seemed to be unwavering in her decision. "If we die trying our blood is in your hands" she dropped the phone in front of her friend.

Raffele P.O.V

''LUCA'' I yelled from the ballroom for my party this Friday.

We are having the banquet to celebrate the company's 50th year anniversary.

''COMING'' he yelled right back

And within a couple of seconds he was in front of me.

''I need you to tighten up on security for the party I have been in formed that someone is planning an attack on us.''

''Who would try to mess with you'' He asked confused.

''I don't know but clearly they don't know what am capable of . ''I said

''Well you got it bro, we don't need someone trying anything on such an important night''' He said.

I thanked him and went back to work but I had a feeling in my gut some thing was going to happen that night but I didn't know what.

Valeria P.O.V

The next morning Blair and I woke up at about 9 am after having a late night watching movies and eating snacks on our couch. We went out for a quick breakfast at McDonalds.

We got back in the car drove straight to an outlet mall and started shopping. We started at the banana republic but ended up just getting Blair a random t-shirt. We walked over to this shop called the dress shop which I didn't know existed and started trying things on.

I went first and tried on this blue dress. Blair completely disapproved she said it made me look like a ''blueberry,'' despite my fit body. I rolled my eyes but tried on a different dress. This time I put on a red dress that I actally really like. Blair seem to agree because when she saw me she shot up from her sit and started clapping like a mom at their child's 5th grader promotion. Which causes us to receive a few weird glances.

Then it was Blair's turn and first she came out with this tacky cheap looking purple dress. I sent her back in quicker then she had came out. Next she came out with the exact same dress as me and said we could twin . I frankly think twinning after the age of ten is childish. But my best friend seems to think it's cute. Next she comes out with this beautiful royal blue dress. I let her know I think that one was the one.

She completely agreed and we move on to the shoes And that was a quick thing because we find the perfect shoes right away.

We pay and head to the food court to get something to eat.

When we got to the food court we decide to get some Wendy's . I had my nuggets and a doctor pepper. While Blair had her bacon cheeseburger and an orange fanta. We got our food and ate while we talked about our game plan for tomorrow.