Chapter 27

Raffele P.O.V
Is this what people meant when they say they got their heart broken? Is this what had people devastated for days on end? Is this pain what makes people stay in bed all day? I walked to my car. I can't believe that just happened. I got in my car and drove back home.

"Hey Valer-" Blair came out when she saw me pulling.

"Don't say her name right now" I stopped her.

"Wait what happened" She tilted her head.

"Nothing I just realized that Valeria and I aren't worth the fight and we shouldn't blur the line of employee and employer"

"What no" She ran after me as I walked away.

"Where are they" I turned back to face her.

"The meeting room" She answered and I turned around and started walking again. I pulled open the door to looking directly at Valeria. Valeria quickly put her face back down when she saw it was me.

"Hey man" Luca said after her looked between me and Valeria. "Come sit Valeria just joined as well" I sat in the furthest seat from Valeria.

"Ummm" Blair started. "Since you Raffele already called your men and told them to get in place we should decide which of us goes where"

"I will go to base one and Blair's you coming with me" Valeria spoke up.

"Actually I was think Luca and I-" Blair started but I could practically feel the glare Radiating off of Valeria.

"Anything else" Valeria said as she got up. "Didn't think so" She walked away.

"I should go" Blair went out after her.

"What the hell did you say to her" Luca turn to me

"Nothing" she's just being a bitch. I answered and got up "If you want to ride with me you better hurry because am not waiting" I closed the door. I thankfully didn't see Blair not Valeria on my way to the car. They must have already left. God knows Valeria is in a hurry to get away from me. I got in my car and started it. Luca pulled the door open right before I drove off. "Right on time" I drove off.

Valeria P.O.V
"Valeria slow down" Blair had to slightly jog to keep up with me. I kept waking and till I got to my car and hopped in. Not too long after Blair slid too. "What is you problem today"

"whats my problem" I started driving "my problem is that in the little bit of time I have known Raffele I have already failed 1 mission and am about to fail another one" I started speeding down the road.

"Calm down" Blair grabbed her seat belt. I slowed down a little."What did he say to you"

"Who" I acted oblivious

"Valeria you know who" She let go of her seat belt.

"He said nothing" I honestly answered " nothing important anyway"

"So why are you mad" She asked

"Because he said nothing. He just let me leave. Again!" I put my blinker on for a turn.

"Ohh I get it" She nodded her head.

"Get what. There is nothing to get." I said

"Your mad because you feel he should fight for you" she read me like an open book.

"No. I don't need anyone to fight for me and I definitely don't need Raffael." I pulled up. "I need to finish this, collect my money and get as far away from Raffael as possible"

"Whatever you say friend" I she got out the car.

Raffael P.O.V

"What are you doing in here" Luca came into my office. I had just finished giving the order now I was catching up on the work I missed due to Valeria.

"Working" I answered.

"Wow really I haven't see you do that in months" He acted surprised.

"Did you need something Luca" I didn't even look up.

"Nope just was wondering where you were" He sat down in front of me.

"Now you know so you can leave" I put my pen down.

"No I think I'll stay and watch" He smiled ear to ear.

"Get out or tell me why your really" I got back to my paper work.

"Ok fine. What happened" He leaned forward.

"What do you mean" I signed on a new deal.

"Last time I saw you, you were on your way to Valeria in love. You come back apart and very crabby" He explained.

"I wasn't in love. It was all one big mis understanding" He answered. "Oh and" I looked up at him "stay out of my personal business"

"But-" he started.

"Luca I'm still her boss and your boss and I just told you to get out" I continued my work.

"I'm just trying to help" he got up "Boss" He closed
the door.