Chapter 2

Valeria P.O.V

That night Blair and I stayed up all night watching reruns of Gossip Girl. Today we were woken up at 4 p.m by the door bell.It was the weapons Carter was sending over. Blair made us smoothies for brunch and we used our phones till 6 P.m. At 6 we went to take our showers and to go get ready for the banquet.

After our showers Blair came in my room in her pink robe and while I was in a blue robe. She went in to my closet and put on her dress while I put on mine. Then we put on our shoes. And put on our makeup.

 And put on our makeup

My outfit

Blair look

We then began to get strapped up with guns and knives on our thighs even  more so than usual

We then began to get strapped up with guns and knives on our thighs even more so than usual. When we were done we went out to the car that was waiting out side. During the ride there we made sure everything was ready for our mission.

We pulled up to a large 5 star hotel. It was beautiful. We were surrounded by other expensive cars. We got out and walk up to the guard protecting the door. I gave him our fake names which were charlie and savanna. We walk in a little late so everyone else was already there.

We carefully walked down to the bar. And we spotted Raffael and his second in command Luca. Raffael and I eyes met for what seemed like hours.

''It is time '' Blair whispered snapping me out my trance.

Rafele P.O.V

I woke up around 6 am and started my morning work outs. I also went to collect some of the loan I had given out. I went back home and got ready first taking a shower. The put on my Armani and perfectly gel my hair just when Luca walked in. Also fully dressed and holding a tie to his neck and said tie or not.

''No tie'' I replied

Luca look

Raffele look

Raffele look

We were staying and the hotel the banquet was being held at in order to be able to keep a close eye on things

We were staying and the hotel the banquet was being held at in order to be able to keep a close eye on things. I went down to go check on everything and saw guest beginning to arrive. Including the President and his wife. Being the host of the party I began to mingle with people and say hello.

When all of a sudden all eyes turned to the stairs and in came in the most beautiful girl I had ever seen with her friend.

I was in aww she gracefully walked the the stairs in all her beauty. Her eyes began to search for something or someone. Our eyes met and she had me hooked. Her friend told her something that snapped her right out of it.

Valarie P.O.V

I got up to go to him but he seemed to be talking to the president but it looked as if his mind was on something else. I quickly walk to exit 23 feeling like it was the quickest and easiest way to get rid of him. I pulled out a knife and pointed it at him.

Just when I was about to hit him in the neck my arm was grabbed . I turned my head just to see a 250 pound guard. That's when Blair came and knee him in the balls. I grabbed her hand and we ran straight out the door.

Running in heals was easy because we were used to it running from bullets was not so easy. I pulled out my gun and started shooting back at them. Blair and I kept shooting. I pulled out my phone and told our driver to bring the car out back. Blair and I got in the car but they kept shooting at the car. Good thing it was bullet prof.

''What now'' Blair said when we had driven a mile or so.

''I have to go back and get to his hotel room'' I responded

''No they've already seen us, they will shoot on sight" she told me.

"Well good thing your not going" I said. "Drop her off and turn back to the hotel" I told our driver.

"Valeria" Blair sighed. "It's too dangerous"

"It's fine. They will be looking for 2 girls in a blue and red dress. I will be one girl in a different dress" I explained.

"Do I have a chance of talking you out of this" She asked.

"No" I answered as we pulled up to our building. I open her side of the door. "There's an extra dress in here already" She got out and turned to me.

"Be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do" She told me.

"I love you too." I reached out and shut the door.

I put up the wall between the driver and I and changed into a golden sequence dress. We got back to the hotel and as expected there were guards everywhere looking for Blair and I. With every one distracted looking for us no one paid attention to me sneaking into the elevator. There was one floor with 2 penthouse so I assumed he was staying in on of those. There was a guard stationed outside his door. I pulled my dress and pushed my breast out.

"Hi" I purred to the guard.

"This floor is off limits ma'am." He answered.

"Yes Don Romano sent me up to.... entertain him for the night." I said suggestively.

"I wasn't informed to any visitors" He stood taller.

"This was a spur of the moment thing. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be the reason there is an angry, bored mafia boss going around." With that he pulled out a the room key and open the door for me.

"Thank you" I smiled. I walked in to the room and started looking for was cameras. Once I thought I had covered the up I looked for any potential weapons. When I had hide them all I turned on the bathtub in the master be room and filled it with bubbles.

About an hour later I heard keys opening the door and someone talking on the phone.

''You idiot how hard is it to find 2 girls'' was the last thing I heard before he walked in the door.