Chapter 19

Raffele P.O.V

The next time I walked down stairs after that was to try to talk to Valeria . I went to her room first knocked on the door but no response. I thought that she might have been asleep so I quietly pushed the door open. She wasn't in her bed so I left and assumed she was down stairs. I check in the kitchen, living room, and the gym. I finally see Blair and asked her.

''Hey where's Valeria'' I stopped her as she was walking.

''You haven't seen her?

'' She asked not knowing were she was either.

''No'' I crossed my arms.

''Well last time I talked to her she told me she was going to see Carter'' She pulled out her phone. ''Her is phone off''

''Why would you let her go see Cater by her self'' I rubbed my forehead.

'Why not'' She was truly oblivious to the situation.

''What if he found out she was working with me.'' And it was as if everything clicked.

''Wait we both have these tracking bracelet Carter doesn't know about'' She walked to our computer ''if something happened to her it will be off or we will know where she is'' She was typing when Luca walked into the room.

''What are you 2 doing'' He raised an eyebrow.

''Valeria is missing'' Blair said shocked.

''What'' I partially pushed her out the way and looked at the ''off the grid'' letters that were flashing in bright red. I punched the computer screen and all the glass shattered.

''Calm down'' Luca put his hand on my shoulder ''am sure she is fine.''

''What do you mean'' I growled ''That bastard took her'' I yelled. I got up and left.

''Where are you going'' Blair and Lucas chased after me.

''Right Blair where are his damn head quarters'' I remembered I didn't know where they were.

''If you go alone he will blow you up'' She said.

''I will go with you'' Luca said.

''Than I''ll come too'' Blair crossed her arms.

''No. He wouldn't keep her there knowing that that is the first place we would check'' I thought out loud.

''Than what'' asked Blair. Then like a message from God Blair got a text she looked down.

''It's Carter'' And I snatched the phone out her hand. He had sent her a text, it read.

''I have your friend if you ever want to get her back deliver me Raffele Ramano''

I text back ''prove she is alive.''

''If I didn't know better I would think it was Ramano himself'' Then a picture of living Valeria came up.

''Where to'' I text back

''2343 Randolph road, see you in an hour'' He texted back.

''Lets go'' I said out loud ''he sent me the address but he just wants Blair and I''

''But I want to come'' Luca spoke up.

''If he sees you he will kill her'' Blair answered

''So he wont see him or the rest of the man we are bringing'' I smirked ''Luca get 25 men in vans.''

''Got it'' He pulled out his phone and began walking away.

''What are we going to do'' Blair asked.

''You will deliver me to him simple'' I walked away to get ready.

Valeria P.O.V

I woke up in a dark and smelly room. I struggled but in the end I managed to open my eyes.

''She is waking up boss'' I heard one of Carter goons.

''Leave us'' Carter said and I heard foot steps leaving out. I tied to pull up my hand but they were tied to the chair I was sitting in along with my feet being tied.

''Carter what do you want'' I growled

''Well I used to want you'' He had a knife between his fingers ''You want to defeat Ramano don't get me wrong but when I did I want you to rule by my side ''

''Than why am I tied up'' I pulled at the ropes.

''Because love you chose Ramano'' He took a deep ''You became one of the many thing he has token away from me, I loved you Valeria but you went to him so my plans had to change''

''Carter you didn't love me we just slept together a few times'' I tried to reason with him.

''NO you didn't love me.'' He yelled''And now I will bring both you and Romano down''

''Raffele won't let that happen even if it mean sacrificing me'' I said ''Keeping me here will do you no good''

''Your are so good at reading people but with him your Blind'' He said him with so much hate ''He cares about you am 95% sure his in love with you''

''You don't know what your talking about''I shook my head.

''Oh. I don't than why is he willing to offer him self to me to save you'' He raised an eyebrow.

''What are you talking about'' I inquired.

''Blair and I made a deal she gets Ramano to me and you go free'' He explained.

''He won't come'' I shook my head.

''Boss you 2 guess are her alone like you requested.'' one of his man popped his head in.

''Perfect ''he left me to my own will.

''No wait'' I trashed at the ropes trying to get free ''Don't hurt him''

''Looks to me that you love him just as much as you love him '' He pulled the door open and left as I was managing to break the ropes.