Chapter 12

Valeria P.O.V

I woke up first this morning and I decided to sneak out of his room not wanting Blair to see me and make a big deal. I was almost to my room when.

"Good morning" Blair said standing at Lucas door.

"Good morning"I slowly turned around to face her knowing I've been caught.

"What were you doing in there at" she looked down at her non existent watch. "At The crack of dawn" She smirked like she had won something.

"That none of your business" I decided to not be embarrassed of my needs.

"Ok" and she walked back in to Lucas's room. I went to my room and finished my night there.

I was woken up by Blair later that morning.

"Raffele called a meeting wake up" She shook me lightly.

"Am coming in 10 minutes" She left after I said that I got up and got dressed in my light pink Blazer white shirt pink heels to match the blazer and black pants. and got coffee before heading to the meeting room.

"Morning" I sat across from Raffele.

"Late as always" He remarked.

"You can't have the meeting without me anyways"I replied.

"We can and if you would be quiet" He had gotten the attention of everyone in the room.

I didn't replie and he continued.

"As I was saying one of you as said by Jim is working with the enemy C.D. When I find out who is it I will kill you myself... Meeting dismissed call me with any problems" They all left in a hurry.

"What are we really going to do" I said after they all left except Blair and Lucas.

"Just wait" he said calmly.

"No that boring.. Of course am going to have to save you" I smiled confidently.

"How that" all 3 of them now looking at me.

"If the traitor was in this room just now I will find out who.. They all live in the main house right" I asked thinking of my master plan.

"Yeah but What are you going to sleep with all of them till they talk" He slut shamed me.

"Fuck you" was my only replie as I left followed out by Blair. When we were in the car on our back to Raffele and Lucas's house I went off.

"How dare that bitch talk to me like that" I yelled "who the fuck does he think he is." I kept going "I should slap him" Blair silently listened. "He had probably slept with just as many people as me."

"He didn't mean it" Blair said as we pulled up to the garage.

"Well he said it" I got out the car and went straight to my room still enraged. I stayed in my room till I realized I still had to find the mole.

I got out of bed went to the list of all Raffele top men. I weeded out the ones with family and the older ones leaving me with 3 possible suspects. Than I had a wonderful idea to get Raffele back for is comment and find the rat.

Valeria P.O.V

I got dressed for my master plan. I look at my laptop to make sure I knew who the suspects were. Than I remembered Jim gave me a name of who this other person was. Jonas.. No Sab..no Sam.. Sam Jones. He said. He was working with a Sam I looked and he was indeed a possible suspect. Now I knew it was probably him. But I knew Raffele would need some solid proof. I would have to get him to admit to it.

My outfit still works for the plan. I was going to Raffle warehouse and just gain his trust which I knew would take longer than Jim. I wearing a plain black tee shirt dress with thigh high heeled boots. I grab my phone and a gun and left.

I went downstairs and no one was in sight so I went ahead and borrowed one of the car here. I chose the red rolls Royce. And I went on my way using my memory of when I went with Lucas as a GPS.

I got their after a few accidental detours. I went inside and notice Blair sitting their with Lucas and Raffele. My "friend" left me in the house by myself to hang out with the enemy.

She saw me a few seconds later.
She frowned not expecting me. Really bitch I mouthed. She tried to get up to come talk to me but was pulled back down by Lucas.

I had better thing to do right now so I started to search for Sam Jones. I looked at the places the higher rank sat and of course he was their glaring at Raffele. No one but me noticed.

I walked up and sat next to him.

"Hello" I whisper in his ear.

"Leave" he doesn't even turn around to face me. Who the fuck does he think he is. I don't let it effects me and look at the bigger picture.

"You sure that what you want" I purred.

"Fine let me entertain this" He finally turned to face. "What do you want" He asked.

"You" I said. He got up and held out his hand. I took it as he lead me away.

Raffele P.O.V

"Why did you say that" Lucas asked when they were out.

"Why did I say what" I pretended to be clueless.

"You know what you said I thought you liked her" He rolled his eyes.

"I don't like her and I only said what I thought" I shrugged.

"You were wrong" He left out the room. I already knew I was wrong but I wasn't going to admit.

I left as well to see everyone was already gone. I got in my car and went to my technology company.

I got their and parked in my private garage under the building and went to my elevators. Lucas car was also in here so I assume he is in the building. I get to my floor and went into my office avoiding everybody.

After an hour Lucas poked his head in.

"You feel bad about what you said yet''He asked.

"Yeah" I rubbed the back of my head.
After having sometime to calm down and think about it I understood what I said was wrong.

"Don't feel bad you can make it up to her later" He said stepping all the way in. "Why dont we go to the warehouse tonight" He offered.

"Is Blair coming" I said not wanting to 3rd wheel.

"Yeah but you can still come"He pushed it. "Y'all find someone their in no time"

"Fine meet you in the garage in ten"