Chapter 26

Valeria P.O.V

"Can you calm down please" Blair asked as we renter the house. I ignore and continue to walk towards the kitchen. " If you don't want me to go see Raffele or Luca I won't"

"I don't really care what you do" I answered "but when I chose not to talk to them it's a problem"

"Come on Valeria no part of you wants to go warn them" She raised an eyebrow. I did want to help and warn them but my pride was grater than the amount of care I had.

"Nope" I responded "but I won't be mad if you go warn them."

"Is this your way of telling me to go"She asked

"This is my way if telling you to do what ever you want" I shrugged.

"So am going to change and then go ok" She asked making sure it was really ok.

"If that's what you want to do" I responded and she ran to her room. 2 minutes later she came back down with a brand new outfit.

"Am going to go now bye" She said. I waved her out. I did care about Raffele and I knew he cared about his business. So in my own way making it easier for Blair to go help is helping.

Blair P.O.V
Valeria is so stubborn sometimes. She loves Raffele I know she does but she would never admit it. If she had told me not to go help right now I wouldn't have because at the end of the day my loyalty is to Valeria and hers to me. I am in my car driving to Raffele place. I pulled in to the garage and park my car. Just then Luca came out probably getting a notification the garage door had been opened.

"Omg" he said out of breath and and came up and hugged me.

"Nice to see you too" I hugged him back.

"Where, how, when" He started than he stopped "Valeria?" he asked.

"She's not here. Is Raffele here" I asked as we walked it to the house.

"Yeah he went to take a shower" He answered. "Are you ok"

Raffele P.O.V

"Hello Sir" my head of security answered the phone.

"Be on alert there's going to be an attack" I said.

"When" He asked.

"If not late tonight early tomorrow spread the word" I said.

"You got it boss" He answered and I hung up. "What now I turned to Blair who was sitting in my office"

"We wait" She said.

"Y'all do that"I pointed between Blair and Luca "and I will go get Valeria"

"Raffele" Blair warned.

"It's better for us all to be together in a situation like this" I answered.

"Than I will go get her" She offered.

"Please" I found myself begging "just let me do this"

"Fine" she said "but hurry up please"

"I will break every traffic law" I answered walking out.

"You already do on a daily bases" Luca yelled after me. I walked out to the garage and put in Their penthouse address. I drove there and as promised I broke almost all traffic laws to get there. I got out my car and walked to the elevator. I raised my hand to knock on the door when it was pulled open .

Valeria was standing there fully dress like she was getting ready to go some where.

"Hi?" I said after a few seconds of us just standing their. "You look beautiful" I struggled to come up with words to say. I have played this moment in my head a thousand time about what I was go to get her to come back to me. Here is my chance and I chocked.

"Heading out" She said dryly. I stood there just looking at her. She turned back around as locked the door. "Excuse me" I moved out of her way and she walked into the elevator and disappeared.

" fuck" I said once she was gone. That was a total waste. I walked to the elevator and made up my mind that this was my time and went through the stairs and ran down stairs. I saw her right before she got into her car. "Valeria wait" I called.

"What now Raffele" she turned around.

"I know your mad I started but you have to believe me nothing happened that day I swear to you"

"I believe you" She stopped my ranting "we weren't together than and were not together now so you don't owe me any explanation or apology for what you do"

"What" I didn't understand why she was acting like she doesn't care.

"Look Raffele am going to you house to help you finish the job your paying me to do that's it" She explained "I have you my word that I was going to and that's what am going to do" She didn't wait for me to reply before she got in her car and started driving.