Chapter 33

Valeria P.O.V

Ding Dong I heard my door bell ring. I got up an walked to the door.

"Who is it'' I asked through the door.

"Delivery" Someone said.

"I didn't order anything" I pulled open the door.

"It's for a Ramano" He hand me the fruit basket.

"Thank You" I smiled and kicked the door close behind me.

"To my first last and only love" The card read.

Knock Knock.

"It's Blair" She yelled through the door. "I'm coming in" She opened my door. "You like your gift. I turned and looked at her. I grabbed the card put it back in the fruit and dropped it all in my trash.

"Go home Blair" I walked back into my room.

Raffele P.O.V

"I thought you said that would work" I told Blair as she came into my office.

"Know I, said it's a start. It going to take more than so grapes for Valeria to change her mind."

"So now what" I asked.

"We go bigger. Valeria's favorite flowers are gardenia" She told me.

Valeria P.O.V

I just come home on a visit to another assassins' agency where their will to wow me knew no bounds. I put in my pin to the penthouse pulled door open. I see my whole house covered in gardenias. There were a vase on every surface filled with floors. I walked through the house and they were indeed everywhere including the bathroom. This had to cost into the tens of thousands. I picked up my phone and dialed Raffele number.

"Hello love. I was expecting your call"

"I need all this shit out of my apartment by noon" I said and hung up. I grabbed one of the vases and put in under my cabinet to hide, gardenias are my favorite.

Raffele P.O.V

''Blair you can't keep showing up late like this, people will think were having an affair "

"I don't know when else to come your busy during the day" She said.

"She is having me get a clean up crew for all those flowerers" I said.

"Ok did you call one'' She asked.

"Yeah"

"We need to fill her apartment with something else. Some thing better than flowers. She going to be home all day tomorrow so we need to find a distraction."

Valeria P.O.V

"What do you want Blair" I answered my phone.

"I need you help" She said.

"What"

"My car broke down in the middle of the road. Can you come get me?" She asked.

"Blair you car is perfectly fine" I said.

" Than why did it stop in the middle of the road" She said.

"Call Luca or an uber" I said

"His at work" She said "please can you come."

"Fine where are you" I asked.

"route 94 near the diner"

"I'm on my way" I hung up the phone. I got into the car and went to pick her up. When I got the she was standing out side her car.

"Did you call a tow truck" I got out of my car.

"No my car is fine" She smiled.

"Blair what the hell. What happened?"

"It was a miss understanding. It's fine now you can go home'' She got in her car.

"Blair!" I said.

"Sorry" She said "Thank you for coming" I got back into my car and drove home.

"Ma'am a clean up crew was up in your house followed by a delivery "The doorman said.

"Thank you Paul" I smiled. I got in to the elevator and went up to my house. I open my door to see more gift. "You've got to be kidding me'' I said to my self. I looked around to see bag of multiple different designers. From channel to tiffany to saint Laurent. I walked around my house peeking into the different bags. The were all types of things from shirts and dress to shoes and the jewelry to match. I picked up my phone to call Raffele for the second time in a row.

"Raffele" I sighed over the phone.

"You don't like your gifts?" He asked

"I can't keep this." I said

"Of course you can I'm giving them to you"

"What is this Raffele, do you think you can buy my love?'' I said.

"Of course not I just hope this well help soften you up a bit" He said.

"I'll keep the stuff but non of this has proven anything" I said.

"So I need to prove myself to you. How would I do that" He asked.

"Get a tattoo of my name on you forehead" I said and hung up the phone.