Chapter 9

Valeria P.O.V

I woke up this morning with Deja vu in Raffele bed. And of course he was already gone but to be fair I did wake up late. I left the bed when I bumped into Blair leaving Luca's room. She smiled so big she looked like momo. Than she shook her head.

"I'll ask later "she said "for now get ready for the meeting". I had forgotten that Raffele said there would be a game plan meeting. I went to my room and got showered and dress to arrive fashionably late.

"Good morning'' I said as I stunted into the office 10 min late with my coffee.

"Nice of you to grace us with your presence" Raffele mumbled.

"Your welcome" I said loud and clear to let him know I heard with a big smile.

"Back to business "he look up with a side eye.

"We have seen all the footage and no one that does not work for is on the scene" He informed me.

"So..."I answered.

"So how is the shipment being stolen" He dropped his pen and fully looked up.

"So what no one that doesn't work for you was there" I smiled.

"Are you inferring one of my men has been stealing from me" He questioned eyebrow raised.

"Not questioning telling, let me see the footage" I demanded.

"Fine but you won't find anything no on would steal from me" And he pressed play.

"Pause" I yelled.

"What" he looked back at me.

"Go back a few seconds" I said with a just as rude voice back.

He played back.

"There that guy he walks pass the crate and it disappears." I said

"What's the point"

"He stole it or he knows who did" I responded.

"Jim? Nooo he's just a kid" He defended his men.

"He is 20 and Why not"

"Noo way" He declined my idea.

"Fine lets make a bet I will have him say he took it on tape and you give me a new car" I pushed him.

"Sure but what do I get when I win" He asked.

"Anything" I said slowly. And he moved around uncomfortably in his sit.

"Deal! Good luck with that" He said and left making sure his folder was hiding his junk.

"Bye Lucas" I said just remembering him and Blair were here.

"What why do I have to leave" He whined.

"Because I said so" I waved him out. He pecked Blair before leaving.

"What the plan" Blair looked at me.

"What I'm best at"

Raffele P.O.V

After we left the meeting I was pissed she practically said my men were un trust worthy.

"Don't be mad man you hired her to find the truth and that is what she is doing and plus I didn't even say anything and got kicked out the room". Lucas said I can clearly see the upsetness in my face.

''I'm mad because she was lat e"I responded.

"But she did look hot just walking in like that" Lucas said I wrapped my hand around his neck.

"I was joking " he chocked out.

"She won't find what she is looking for none of my man would betray me yet alone for this long and this much" I respond after I let him go and fixed my suit.

"Y'all just have to see "He said.

"Wait you agree with them don't you, you agree someone from here stole it" I got frustrated.

"Honestly I don't know" He said and I started to walk away.

"I mean come on no one else was there" I put up my middle finger and kept walking.

Valeria P.O.V
"What do you do best" Asked Blair.

"Well I seduce" I respond.

"What are you going to do" She asked questioning.

"You see that man" I said playing back the video.

"Yesss" She said.

"Well I will get him to talk" I told her.

"How" she kept staring.

"People talk during sex" I said.

"You can't sleep with him" She yelled.

"Yes I can. I am horny and it will help the mission" I said getting up.

"I don't think this is a good idea" she said as I walked out.

"I don't think I care "and walked out the door and closed it.

After that I decided to go shopping. I went outside to the garage and saw maybe 10 to 12 car. I chose a white Range Rover and got the keys off a wall they were hanging on. I opened up the garage and left making sure I closed the door behind me.

I stayed at the mall for about 6 hours making sure I got something to wear tonight. I went back to the house and bumped it Lucas.

"Hey where did you go " he asked.

"Shopping hey do you guys have a place were all your members hang out maybe a club" I asked.

"Yeah our warehouse why?" He responded.

"I think am going to go tonight." I informed.

"Well sure me and Blair were planning on going you can come with us" He offered.

"Sure" I agreed.

"We leave in about and hour" He said.

"Ok" I said and walked away to go get ready.

I showered and got dress in a very sexy outfit if I say so my self.

I look hot yet classy. I went in right on time to go. Blair and Luca were waiting for me on the couch.

"You look great V " said Blair.

"I don't think Raffele would approve" Lucas informed.

"I think he can kiss my ass" I said.

"Whatever just warning you" He shrugged.

"Am not scared of him" I responded.

"Than let's go" Blair spoke up.

We drove there and as soon as we walk in I was hit with the smell of cigars and drinks.

I look around the room to find the guy on the tape. I saw him.

"I will see y'all later" I told the and made my way toward him.

"Ok"Blair shouted

_________________________________________
JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH