Chapter 18

Raffele P.O.V

''Why the fuck would he want you'' I pointed at her.

" Yeah did something happen with Cater that I was left out of" Blair questioned in a daze.

''I dont know'' She shrugged and I knew she was lying she had an idea as to why.

''Maybe be is because he found out we were working with them'' Blair suggested.

''Or she slept with him too and he fell in love'' I mumbled.

''You would know all about falling in love with me the way you comment on every man you see me with'' She snapped.

''W-what are you talking bout I don't love you'' I said. Why am I stuttering.

" What ever Raffele'' she slid out her sit.

''Where are you going''Blair called after her.

''Some where with no PMS man'' She referred to me.

''Fuck you'' I yelled out.

''You wish you could again and that why your really mad'' She walked back in.

''No one want to go in that'' I rolled my eyes.

''You did twice and you wanted to a third time bout didn't I rejected you remember you confessed your love for me''

''I confess my love of how available your pussy was for me'' I got closer to her face.

''Than why are you made I can sleep with anyone I want your father brother even best friend and you shouldn't are'' Her breathe fanned neck.

''Am not sure about that last person'' Mumbled Luca.

''I don't need sex on leg distracting me'' I huffed.

''Am distracting'' She was actually proving my point right now.

''And you know it'' I walked up stairs and way from her. I heard the door of the basement slamming.

''Raffele are you ok'' Luca chased after me.

''Aboulfuckinlus '' I said through gritted teeth.

''What the hell is even going on between you two'' He pulled me back by my shoulder.

''Nothing'' I said slowly.

''Why are you so made at her than be honest no one get that made over someone they feel nothing for'' He sighed. Was I being as honest with my self as I thought I was.

''I don't know to be honest'' I confessed to Lucas. ''I don't know''

''Well figure it out because your constant agreeing is getting in the way of the mission.'' He explained ''And causing fights between Blair and I'' He said a bit more quietly.

''You and Blair what is she your girl friend or something'' I took the topic off of me.

''Yes that exactly what it is'' He turned to walk away.''And figure it out''

Valeria P.O.V

''V'' Blair called after me ''Wait up''

''What'' I came to a stop and turned around.

''What is going on with you lately'' She asked.

''I just wish I could do my job in peace'' I answered.

''Have you thought even for a second he might have feeling for you. Strong one'' Blair asked.

''What are you talking about'' I shook my head.

''Maybe he get jealous with the fake like you said in there you have been sleeping with anyone but him.'' She shrugged.

''He doesn't care about me he just want to be a pain in the ass.'' I rolled my eyes.

''How do you feel about him'' She asked and it felt like a two year old being asked what's my life's purpose.

''I-I.. have to go'' I dodged the question. I walked away.

''Go where'' she yelled after me.

''See Cater'' I got in the same car I drove Jim here with and head to H.Q. I drove away.

I got there and parked the car and walked right in.

''Hello'' yelled the receptionist I just walked pass her, I needed to see Cater. I walked into his office when I saw one of the lower rank agent sucking his face off.

''Out'' They both turned around to face me. The girl look petrified while Cater put on a smirk.

''Get out'' I repeated through gritted teeth. She scrambled to get her cloths. And ran out.

''Do you plan on replacing her'' Cater said after she was out.

''Cut the crap Cater what have you been up to'' I came closer. He sighed.

''Doing a lot more than you for this organization. Where have you been'' He asked.

''Doing what for this organization sending them to was with the strongest Mafia the world has ever seen'' I raised an eyebrow.

''I see Jim is still a big mouthed idiot'' He seem unfazed.

''And you don't care that I know about all your little plans'' I asked.

''Why would I you work for me'' Cater said.

''What if I started working against you for the Ramanos'' I smiled.

''I know about that too'' He picked a cigarette.

''And what your just going to let me walk out of here'' I look him in the eye.

''Absolutely not'' He lit it.

''How are you going to stop me.'' I asked.

''Look around sweetheart this is my building filled with my guards their nothing you can do right now'' He sat up. I pulled out my gun and pointed at him when guards filled the room.

''DROP IT'' He yelled. I lowered my gun knowing before any bullet I shot could hit him 20 would hit me.

''Insert it'' Cater said.

''Insert wha..'' Before my world started to drown out.