Chapter 3

Valeria P.O.V

" I'll call you back" He hung up the phone. "Who are you"

''You don't remember me" I faked a frown.

"You can see your way out" He loosened his tie.

"Not just yet" I pulled out a gun I had found.

"What do you think your doing" He he asked. I stood up from the tub bubbles being the only thing covering my birthday suit.

"You wanna take a lucky guess" I put my hand on the trigger. " I'll give you a clue" I walked closer to him.
"My first attempt at this was at your banquet a couple of hours ago"

"Your one of the ones who tired to kill me" He looked me in the eye.

"Ding ding ding" I made the noise of a game show. I raised the gun to his head.

"Wait if I'm going to die you can at least tell me who killed me" I thought about his request for a moment.

"No I don't think so" I cocked the gun. Right when I was about to shot my hand was forced upwards into the ceiling. He pushed me back it to a wall and we began to fight with the gun shots ringing every second.

He managed to snatch the gun from my hand and throw it on the floor next to us. He grabbed my neck and put me in a choke hold on the wall. He looked down and just than I realized that during our fight his clothes had rubbed of all the bubbles. I was standing there fully naked.

Next thing I know I feel his lips on mines. I froze out of shook. He put his hand on my waist pulling me closer and before I knew it I was kissing him back. And one thing lead to the next.

After having a very good time with Raffael. We both passed out. At about 3 am I felt my ankle buzz. I knew it was Blair trying to got in contact with me. When we go on mission we put tracking device on our legs. To be able to find each other.

I got out of the bed and quickly got dressed and left his room. Making sure to clean all evidence of me on my way out. I walked out the room and no one seemed to think much of it clearly used to Raffael's one night stands. I wave down a cab out side and went home.

When I got home Blair crushed me down in a hug.

''Where have you been'' she yelled.

''On the mission'' I calmly said.

''You killed him'' She asked.

''No'' I said sliding my heels off.

''Then what were you doing'' she asked.

''Well I tried to kill him but he fought me off." There was no need for her to know about the second part of night.

''And he just let you go." She raised an eyebrow.

''No" I ran out before he could get me.

"And all his security just let you go"

"It's late I'm going to bed" I cut the conversation short.

8 HOURS LATER

I was woken up by my phone's ringtone.

''Hello'' Carter spoke first a little excited after I picked up.

''Hiiiii Carter'' I said in the sweetest voice I could produce to try and soften the blow on my failure.

''Did you kill him?'' he asked firmly. My tone of voice was a dead give away something was wrong.

"Ummm no he got away." I answered.

''What do you mean he got away?" he asked trying to hide his disappointment.

''His guard caught Blair and I" I told half of the truth "They had our face and we couldn't go back"

"Fine might as well send you and Blair on this next mission'' He was clearly pissed.

''What'' I asked "We usually get about a day before the next mission"

"You need a break from what not doing your job" He answered.

"Fine" I said this mission must have been important to him so I will let him throw a fit. Carter took my lack of response as me excepting the new mission.

''A dance. A semi formal one you will go and kill Reynolds Fraser. I will send it to you now" He hung up one me.

Raffele P.O.V

I woke up and stretched on my head expecting to find a warm body. I was instead get cold sheets. I got up and tried to look for her but she was gone. And here I was looking for a round 7. I started my day and got ready to go to breakfast.

''Where is the girl that left this morning'' I said to a guards when I walk out.

''She went home in a cab boss'' he said trembling.

''Find her or God so help me. I will cut off your dick and feed it to you" I said grabbing him.

I left and called called my head of security.

''Find the girl that walked out my room this morning AND HURRY'' I said and hung up before he could say a word.

Then I called Luca.

''Hello'' He said.

''Meet me for breakfast" I ordered.

''Where?" He answered.

"The usual spot" I replied.

"Is everything ok" He asked.

"It will be" I hung up and got into my waiting car.

I got to the cafe first and was sat in my private section right away. Luca walked in a couple minutes later.

''Hello'' A half dress waitress said.

''Just 2 coffees '' I quickly dismissed her.

''Have you found the girls from yesterday?''Luca asked.

''Yes I found 1 of them '' I answered truthfully.

''Killed her yet'' He asked. "How long you keeping her in the basement'' He kept going.

''She isn't in the basement '' I said.

''You killed her already"

''No I let her go" I said

''What happened''

'I suppose she was sent to kill me. The banquet failed for her so she came to my hotel room. We had sex not just one time we did it on the bed, in the shower, The glass wall,The counter in the kitchen and bathroom and on the floor and it was the best I ever had as a matter a fact." Luca mouth hang open for a second.

''WOW '' was all he could say. ''DNA track her''

''She wiped all her DNA.''

''Who is she'' He asked.

I don't know'' was my only response.

''Your still attending the governor's party tomorrow right? He asked.

''Yes" Then our coffees came.