Chapter 34

I updated this because people didn't like the first ending.
Raffele P.O.V

"I'm not doing that" I looked up at Blair.

"Obviously not you have a really nice face no need to ruin it" She said.

"She's not changing. I'm running out of thing to get her. What next cars, houses." I said.

"I don't know. We get can't get he something materialist again. We have to try something big but from the heart." She said

''Well let me know when you figure it out." I said.

"This isn't my fault you" she said "If you hadn't fuck it up the first time I wouldn't have to work over time"

"Fine don't help I'll think of something" I said.

"You really cant just say your sorry. You know when I think about it that's what started all this if you just told Valeria sorry it would all......" She stopped in thought "If you just say sorry and tell her you love her"

"What are you talking about Blair?" I asked.

"It's no forehead tattoo but I think I have an idea" She smiled "Do you know how to rent out time square screens"

Valeria P.O.V

"Blair you can't just show up here and ask me to go with you" I said.

"Come on let just go to time square and have fun" She said.

"That place is full of tourist and I don't really want to be you and luca 3rd wheel"

"You could never 3rd wheel with me. If any thing Luca is out 3rd wheel" She said,

"I don't want to 3rd wheel either" Luca said.

"Than convince your girlfriend to go without me" I said.

"No can do, you should really come out with us" Luca said.

"This better not be another attempt to set Raffele and I up" I said.

"Of course it's not I wouldn't do that to you again" She said.

"Even if you did they I hope you know it won't work" I said.

''Does that mean your going with us" She asked.

"Let me go change" I walked to my room. I put on a plain black long sleeves shirt and plain black ripped jeans to match. I put on my cheetah print heeled boots. "Let go" I grabbed my black jacket. I got in the back of the car with Blair and Luca. We drove to time square with the 2 of them whispering between themselves. "Were here" I said when we were in the middle of time square. "What now?"

''Look" Blair pointed to one of the screens above us.

"What" I said watching the new song commercial.

"Wait for it'' Luca said. Then Raffele face appeared on the screen. His face appeared on all the time square screens.

"I am Raffele Romano CEO of Romano enterprise'' He said.

"Blair what the fuck is this" I turned to her.

"Just listen Valeria" She answered.

"I am her to tell Valeria Faye that I love her. "

"Omg'' I whispered to myself as I turned to look at more screens.

"I love her more than I've thought I could love anyone. She is my light, my heart, and my soul. I know I've let you down before but I swear Valeria that will never happen again. I know you might think this is sudden but I've never been more sure of anything" Than the screen went black.