Chapter 24

Raffele P.O.V
It's been 3 weeks. 3 fucking weeks and still no word from Valeria. And it seemed that Blair has disappeared right along with her. I tried everything, still no word. Businesses has been falling behind on both the legal and illegal sides. With Lucas with me looking for them most of the time their was no one to handle the day to day things.

Valeria P.O.V
I have been here for 3 weeks.
"Ve" Blair called my name.
"Yeah" I faced her.
"Just making sure your alive" She sighed. After I left Raffele house I got kidnapped by non other than Bea. She is Blair twin, I was driven to some sort of warehouse and then I saw the real Blair. She was in the same cell they had thrown me in and surprise surprise, Cater was behind it all. Blair said they hadn't done any physical damage to her.

Bea came in everyday gave us food and water and said that Raffele should be breaking soon. Their master plan was that if the woman Raffele loved was missing for too long he would let the empire crumble to the point it will easily be over taken. But they missed the part where Raffele doesn't love me.

"Your a coward" I said to Bea as she came in the cell.

"But you seem to be the one tied up" She answered.

"Only cause you chained my both hand down knowing I could kick you ass with one hand and sitting" I smiled.

She growled and left. "Wait Valeria look their a key on your chain" I look down and their was a key.

"Let's move closer" I said. We shuffled on our ass all the way to each other. "Face the door so I can try to put the key in" I said. When she did as I had said I put the key in the lock and tried to turn.

"It worked" Blair yelled out as she pulled her hands free.

"Ok let's try to find my key" I started to search everything with my eyes"

"Found it" Blair pulled a key from her chains. She walked over and bent down and put the key in the whole.

"Ok" I rubbed my wrists. "No how are we going to get out" We stayed quite as we thought.

"How many people do you think Cater has here watching us" Blair asked

"I've never seen any body her except for Bea and there is no way Carter is dumb enough to leave us here all alone" I answered.

"Or is he" Blair raised an eyebrow.

"It's worth a shot, what's the worst that can happen they send us back in here" I shrugged my shoulders.
We walked to the door we see Bea come in and out of and I put my ear to the door to listen for voices.

"No one there" I turn back and tell Blair.

"Try to pull the door open" she offers an idea. I pull the door and to my surprise it open immediately. We tip toe out the door and go to our right.

"Come on" I whisper to Blair. We walk all the way to what seem like a lobby. Their were twi men in the lobby.

"What now" Blair waited for instructions.

"You get one, I get the other" I answered We walked forward and revealed ourselves to the guard.

"What are you two doing here" One asked and they both ran toward us. Before he was able to touch me I grabbed his wrist and turned to causing him to flip and fall in the floor. He tired to pull me down with him but I had already gotten down and was pressing on his pressure point. I looked over at Blair and saw the other guard had passed out too.

"Let's go" I pointed at the door. We both walked out to a dark ally behind what seemed to be a bar.

"Do you know where we are" Asked Blair as she rubbed her arm trying to warm up.

"No but I doubt we left America" I answered "We probably didn't even leave New York"

"How about the bar" Blair point to a sign that said "Minty bar"

"No" I answered "Cater probably let everybody know that he was holding prisoners"

"So what now" Blair looked around.

"We need a phone" I answered. "We should Probably walks a mile or 2"

"With no shoes" Blair point at her feet.

"Do you have a better idea" I look at her. "Than let's go" We began to walk.

"Who are we going to call when we get a phone" She asked "Is sound like you and Raffele aren't really on speaking terms"

"I calling a cab to go back home" I said

"Which home" Blair raised an eyebrow.

"The only home we really have" I took a deep breath.

"So am assuming you have no interest in working thing out with Raffele" Blair asked.

"No" I simply respond.

"Even with your knowledge of something important that can save his company" She tired to guilt trip me.

"That's his problem he is the one that got us in this situation in the first place remember " I said.

"Fine but am going to try to fix things with Luca" She said.

"Whatever Blair" I start walking faster to get away from the Conversation.

"Wait up. I see a taxi slow down" She had to start jogging to match my pace. I look ahead of us and indeed their was a yellow car coming our way.