Chapter 6

Valeria P.O.V

"First off you and Blair will need to move in with us" He told us

" No! Why?" I questioned.

"For your safety and so we know your not being compromised." He responded.

"We can take care of ourselves and we are perfectly trustworthy" I told him.

"It's just extra protection" He said.

"It fine V" Blair said.

"Whatever" I muffled.

"Ok let's carry on. You will also be working with my man and I.

"Sure" I said being able to deal with that

" I'm aware you work for another organization and this won't interfere but you will not be able to talk to them till were done." He informed.

"That's fine" I wasn't too worried about the organization I could easily convince Carter to do anything.

"That's it" he said "Luca and I will be there to pick you up tomorrow." And with that we left but not before Luca gave Blair a hug goodbye.

I look at Raffele who had now began working on some paper work at his office. He look up back at me and gave me a breathtaking smile.

Blair and I spent the rest of the day packing and watching movies. We ended up falling asleep on our couch.

We were woken up by the alarm clocks we had in our rooms.

We both both showered and got dressed. We ate breakfast while we waited for Raffle and Luca come.

The doorbell rang and I got up to open the door. They looked pass me and looked at me and Blair's suit cases behind us.

"What's all that for?" asked Raffele.

"We are going to be living with you for a while so we need to bring all the important stuff." I shrugged.

"This it" Luca asked looking around probably for Blair.

"No there are more in the room" I answered but he was too wrapped up in Blair to pay any attention.

"I'll just call my men to get this" Raffele said clicking on his phone.

"Ok" I said. "I'll take my car"

"No you can take our car Luca will bring your car over" Raffele Replied.

"I can go with Luca" Blair happily volunteered.

"Ok I'll drive" I grabbed the keys out of Raffele hands. Raffele sat down next to me while Blair and Luca got in my car.

We just listened to music as we drove while Raffele took looks at me every once in a while. We got to his house and I was amazed at it's beauty.

"Nice huh" Raffele said while we waited for Lucas and Blair.

"Yeah it is" I agreed. We waited for a while before they pulled up.

"What took you so long" I asked.

"Traffic'' Blair said blushing while Luca started at her with a smirk.

"Ok then give me the tour Raffele" I said.

"Of course lets go" Raffele says as he guides me in. He showed me all the rooms then he showed me Blair's room.

"This is your room" He opened a door for me.

"You and me will be spend a lot of time in here and there "and he pointed to his room and mine.

"In your dream" I responded.

Then we heard moaning.