Chapter 14

Raffele P.O.V

After seeing Valeria with him. I had an uneasy feeling. Plus she's right I have no right to tell her who she can't or can sleep with. I don't even know why am so upset.

I walked away from her and went to my office to see how Mafia business is going. All seemed well expect the continuously shipment missing. Valeria better be working Damn hard because am starting to lose a lot for profit from this.

I went down to the main area when I saw Sam as usual sitting there. He was not making me any money and always seemed to be throwing me dirty look. I might need to get rid of him in the near future.

I finished and I went to my main office building to put fire up my worker ass. I also plan on releasing the newest phone and I needed the advertisement to go up yesterday.

I went HR department to see what was going on.

I went to the head of HR and of course I had to yell for any thing to get done right.

Valeria P.O.V

I got to the warehouse and Sam was already there waiting for me.

"You look divine"He said giving me a kiss on each cheek.

"You look handsome your self" I grabbed his arm sweetly and put a tracking device with out him noticing.

"Shall we go" He placed his arm on my back.

"We shall" I smiled.

We drove silently except for the occasional surface question like "what your favorite color".

We pulled up to a Greek restaurant. I was disappointed due to my dislike for Greek food. Good thing I had already ate.

We walked inside and got seated at the table he reserved. He ordered us both some white wine.

"So your in the Mafia I assume" I said getting right to business.

"Yes indeed in a high profile position" He bragged.

"But not at the top" I provoked him.

"No not yet" he was gripping his glass a little tighter than before.

"No yet" I tilted my head looking like these where just innocent questions.

"No yet darling" he came closer to my face "between you and I, I know some other powerful people have plans to over throw Don Romano."He spilled.

That was easier than I thought it would be.

"How is that" I now put my breast out to seduce him. It worked like a charm.

"First we steal his shipments next we attack" He had a sinister grin.

I got up and set on his lap feeling his hard on.

"Your doing all this by yourself" I purred. He moved my hair away from my ear.

"No have you heard of a Cater he runs an assassin agency" He whispered.

I almost chocked on my own spit and started coughing. He can't possibly be talking about my Cater.

"You ok" He patted my back.

"Am fine but what does this Cater person contribute to the plan" I asked.

"Why are you so worried about that" He was starting to get suspicious.

"Nothing babe just love hearing about how smart your plans are" I covered for my self.

"Do you want to get out of here" He got right back to his cockiness.

"Sure" I accepted. If I have to sleep with him a few times to get what I want than I will.

Valeria P.O.V

I was doing the walk of pride because I am really am not ashamed of shit I chose to do. When I was stopped at the door by the one and only Raffele.

''Where were you'' He asked.

''Solving your fucking problems'' I kept walking.

''Your my only problem'' He had followed me up the stairs by this point.

''Really than why am I here if am such a problem '' I turned around.

''To tell me who is stealing my shipments'' At this point my alcohol was getting in and I was getting tipsy.

''Alright fine I know who did it was Cater my old boss that's who'' I blurted out ''now that you know am leaving '' I ran down the stairs and about to leave out the door when he grabbed my hand.

''Am sorry I just...'' He began.

''Your what'' I yelled ''you got what you want now leave me alone'' I yelled.

''Am confused alright.. I feel something for you I have not felt this in ever'' He shook his head. I don't know what came over me. I kissed him. He went still under my kiss but soon was showing the same feeling.

I pulled away because I couldn't get attached and if I slept with him again I know I would get attached.

''Is everything ok'' He looked around.

''I can't am sorry '' than I ran up stairs. He didn't follow me this time.

I ran to my room and cried I was broken and I didn't know why. I soon feel asleep.

The next day I woke up and remembered my dad was coming and I hadn't told Blair her parents were coming too.

I ran to Blair's room. Of course Lucas was there too.

''B get up your parents are coming'' I yelled

''What'' She quickly got up and so did Lucas.

''Am meeting the parents already'' He pulled on his pants. I left and went back to get dressed.

I put on my jeans and a plain white shirt with clear open toed heels. And ran to the the car when I saw Blair and Lucas in the back with Raffele in the drivers sit, I got in the car.

''Where are you going'' I turned to Raffele.

''To pick up your parents, JFK right'' He asked. I nodded and turned forward to face front. We were driving but than Raffele put his hand on my leg and gripped it. I look at him than my leg. He did not even turn to face me, almost as if he was scared of my reaction. I made no movement to move his hand.

We pulled up to the airport and went to my parents terminal. We did not have to wait long all 3 of them came out. My dad gave me a big hug picking my feet lightly off the ground. My dad is still in great shape for his age.

Than uncle and auntie Wallace gave me a hug together. This whole time I had forgotten that Rafael and Lucas were standing right behind us. Blair remember because she introduced them before I got the chance to.

''Uncle Frye mom dad this is Lucas and Raffele our..friends'' She paused not really knowing what to introduce them as. Raffele looked almost silently asking if her introduction was ok.

''Hello sir'' they said and shook our fathers hands and giving Blair mom a full hug. Aunt Wallace was always really friendly just like mom my father and uncle Wallace hated it.

''We should leave'' I offered . We all walked out to the car, Lucas put all their bags in the car much to the other mans resistance. We drove home catching up and pulled in to Raffele house.

I showed my dad a spare bed room that was a close as possible to mine and left him to get settled. I was walking to my room when I noticed Raffele's door cracked open. I knocked and walked in.

''Thank you for letting my family stay here I really appreciate it'' I thanked him. He put his phone down next to himself.

''Of course were else would they stay'' He smiled.

''A hotel '' I fully walked into his room letting the door close behind me.

''Non-sense any of your guest are welcome here'' He looked like he really meant it. I nodded and grab the door knob ready to leave.

''Hey.. umm we are friend right'' He rubbed the back of his head.

''Of course'' I pulled the door open and left.