Chapter 25

Raffele P.O.V

"You have to get your self together man" Luca said when he came into my office.

" I Am fine" I groaned as he ripped by windows blinds open.

"You haven't been to the office in 2 weeks. Your not fine" He started to pick up the liquor bottle all over the room.

"I have been looking for Valeria and working from home" I answered.

"What working" he pointed to the pile of undone paper work on my table. "And plus do you really think Valeria will really come back to you while your in this condition"

"Well at least she'll be alive" I shrugged. "That all that matters to me"

"At least shower if not for Valeria for me" Luca pinched his nose "you stink"

"Thanks" I got up anyway "if you hear anything while.."

"I know if Valeria magically comes in during your 5 minute shower I will make sure to come get you" He finished. I walked away down to my bedroom which was just as messy as my office. I got in the shower and started thinking to my self. If I hadn't seen me with that girl maybe she wouldn't have ran away. This is all my fault. I got out the shower and got dressed. I look around my room. I had let all the cleaners stop coming in order for me to be depressed alone, I should give them a call to come back. I went to my office to get my phone.

"Are you ok" I heard Luca ask someone.

"Am fine but your not about to not be" a familiar female voice said. I walked closer and saw Blair sitting on my couch.

"where is she" I looked around.

"Good to see you too" Blair mumbled under her breath.

"Is she here" I looked back at her after not seeing anyone.

"No she hates you. Why?" She asked.

"Where is she" I asked going for the car keys.

"She doesn't want to see you. If you tell me what you did maybe I can help" She pleads.

"Is she at the house" I walked towards the garage.

"Wait I have to tell you something first" She grabbed my arm.

"Tell Luca he will relay the message" I shock her off.

" But it's about where Valeria was please listen before they find out we are missing" She came after me.

"Speak you have a minute" I opened my car door. I can't imagine what can be more important than talking to Valeria right now.

"Cater is planning an attack and I have a twin sister and their working together as soon as they find out me and Valeria have escaped he will strike" She said not taking a break.

"Have Luca help you" I shrugged.

"Even if you find Valeria do you really think she would want to talk to you. Especially since you just let your empire crumble in her name" She asked and I tensed.

"What am I supposed to do" I said.

"Thank for coming to your sense. Now where's your office" She walked back in the house. She walked towards my door and pulled the door open.

"Ewww what died in here" She commented.

"Only his dignity" Luca pointed at me.

"Haha very funny. Do you have something you want to say or not" I asked.

"Yeah have you been to any of your offices lately" Blair asked.

"No I haven't" I answered.

"That's exactly what he wanted" She sighed.

"Who wanted" I asked.

"Cater. Him and my sister took Valeria and I as hostages in order to distract you" She looked at me.

"Well it more than worked" Luca said and I gave him a pointed look.

"What can I do to help now" I asked

"You need to prepare for an attack. Not a big one Cater is counting on you being unprepared." she answered. I got up and grabbed my car keys.

"I will do that right after I go get Valeria" I said.

"No you need to do it now before Cater realizes Valeria and I have escaped." She begged.

"It will be fine" I responded.

"If you don't get ready now I will make sure Valeria never talks to you again" She threatened me.

" I will take my chance with Valeria" I walked away.

"I've known her since we were twelve who's side do you think she'll be on especially after what you did." She raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want from me" I asked

"Just for you to use conman sense you should probably have your men at all your base. Both aspects of your business" She said. I turned around and went to go make some phone calls. "oh and space just a little"

"Space for what"I asked.

"Valeria she will come around eventually" She said.

"Thanks" I picked my phone back up.

Valeria P.O.V
Blair and I got in the taxi.

"Where to" our middle eastern driver asked. I gave him our address and we were on our way. Blair and I sat in awkward silence. The driver seemed to notice and try to make conversation. "Where you guys coming from"

"A prison" I dryly answered.

"She's kidding" Blair jumps in. I roll my eyes at her lie. "We're we at a bar" the driver nervously laughs but asks no more questions. We stay in silence again till we reach our building.

"Nice house" The driver looks around. I get out and go in the elevator. I go and pick up a hundred dollar bill and walk back outside. And hand it to the man allowing him to keep the change.